Quality Inn & Suites
$98
Motel 6 Hardeeville(Hardeeville)
$60
Econo Lodge(Ridgeland)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleanexcellent bednice hot breakfastheading northovernight staydesk staffworking ordersausage gravyparking lotoff the highwayecono lodgehilton headnice propertynice stayup to datenight's sleep
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Clerk was friendly at check-in, & even gave our family adjoining rooms which was nice.
However, the rooms could use some updating & new furniture, it looked a little beat up,
But the worst thing was that they ran out of a lot of breakfast items well before it ended & when we asked the attendent if there was any more , she said there was not.
We walked to Jaspers Porch which is a nice restaurant situated on a lake, for dinner the night we arrived

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Tammy R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. We try to offer the best value for your money. If ever there is something more we can do please ask at the front desk. We truly want you to enjoy your stay with us.

We thank you for your business!

Reviewed June 25, 2011

I made a big mistake staying here. Rude front desk; old rooms, dirty, old TV's no mini fridge. Overall bad decision. Stay on 95 there are better places at other exits.

Room Tip: Avoid this place.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MeTravelor

Thank you for comments regarding your stay with us. As always we strive to give the best service available. I regret your stay was not up to standards. If you are coming thru the area please call me personally as we would love the opportunity to make you a happy guest. We do have rooms available away from the highway if you are a light sleeper.

Thank you for your business and hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Stayed here based on reviews. The rooms were ok, carpets clean, decent beds. However, the first room we were put in was dirty. The floor of the bathtub had a film of dirt. Then we found out that the toilet was backed up. How hard is this type of thing to discover by housekeeping??? The attendant moved us to another room after we told them about the bathroom. Unfortunately, the replacement room did not have a refrigerator, which the first room had. When I inquired about the lack of refrigerator in the replacement room, the attendant told me she did not know which rooms had refrigerators and which ones did not and It was clear there was no concern for our experience. From check in to check out, the staff at the front desk was not friendly or appreciative of us as guests. One other thing, is that the rooms open to the outside, this is not an enclosed hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. We try to offer the best accommodations possible.
We do have some rooms with frig/micro but they are not in all rooms. I regret they weren't in the other room. When reservations are made feel free to request one and we will try our best to comply.
We thank you for your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 24, 2010

Nice hotel. It was clean and the grounds were well maintained. Staff was friendly and accommodating. One thing I wish they'd mentioned was that I could have requested a refrigerator in my room. Friends of mine switched to rooms with refrigerators. I didn't know they were offered until after I checked in.
Across the street is the Blue Heron Preserve which had nice walking trails for the dogs. The walking surface is a little uneven and spongy but well lit. Spotted a gator in the pond, so beware with dogs getting too close. Jasper's Porch across the parking lot is rustic but the seafood was good. Stick to seafood and house specialties, others who ordered wraps and non-seafood didn't enjoy it.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2010

Stayed at the Comfort Inn in Ridgeland, SC on a road trip to FL with my father & dog. The hotel staff was super friendly and very accomodating, the room was clean and comfortable for a hotel that is visable from I-95. We had dinner behind the hotel at Jasper's Porch which was great! Delicious southern food to include corn bread, cole slaw and homemade coconut cream pie! Not to mention the fabulous steak and fish we had! If you are staying in Ridgeland, SC you must go to Jasper's Porch for a meal! Breakfast at the Comfort Inn was very nice and again, the staff was very accomodating to us during breakfast as well. Indoor & Outdoor pool. I would absolutely stay here again on my next road trip to FL and recommend this hotel to others traveling with or without pets.

• Stayed: January 2010