“A wonderful night at Econolodge in Richburg South Carolina”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
florida
“A wonderful night at Econolodge in Richburg South Carolina”
Reviewed December 6, 2008

The Econolodge in Richburg ,was a perfect choice I made after driving 10 hours on the road. The frontdesk clerks were curtious ,well groomed and helpful. It seems that econolodge wanted to help me in any ways possible to make my stay as comfortable possible. Also almost everything was free ; I received freelong distance calling , free cable television with HBO, free wake-up calls ,free high speed wireless internet . however , the best part was the comfortable beds and almost sterile clean rooms. I know I will definately make Econolodge in Richburg, South Carolina my place to stop always and recommend all of my friends!

• Liked — the clean beds and low rates
  • Disliked — nothing at all , my stay was perfect !
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
4 Thank Lite_411

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Daytona
Reviewed November 13, 2008

We stayed at this hotel before; and came back this year to find much nicer rooms (not sure if it was renovated).
The staff was very helpful, and we checked in late at night fast and without any problems. We will be back on our way down home and any time we're in town!

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — No complaints; everything was ok.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank ladyluci
FLORIDA
Reviewed July 27, 2008

I Loved this hotel! I've stayed at other choice hotels before but this was the first time for this one. I always try to make it past Charlotte because of the terrible traffic and over-priced rooms and I'm SOO glad I did. Their FREE long distance was great! I
was able to call home and let everyone know where I was, the FREE high-speed wireless internet is a plus too!! I was able to relax and catch up on some e-mails and work. The room was spotless. My bathtub looked brand new!! The front desk staff was eceptional!!! A fast-friendly check in is always a plus! The continental breakfast was great! There was a good assortment of breads, muffins, juice, and fruit. I would recomment this hotel to anyone. From now on they will ALWAYS have my business. I will definately be back this year!

• Liked — The Free long distance and Free high speed wireless internet
  • Disliked — nothing! everything was GREAT!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank babycakes_kat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Rock Hill
#2 of 22 in Rock Hill
Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area
Hilton Garden Inn Rock Hill

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!