“Comparable to a econo lodge.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
Mt. Airy NC
“Comparable to a econo lodge.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Stayed here one night on a quick trip to SC. I was not impressed but I have seen worse comfort inns. Here lately it seems most Comfort Inns I have stayed in can easily be compared to Econo Lodge. We have been choice rewards members for years and we are starting to stay at other brands of hotels due to the lack of consistancy with choice hotel chains. If your only staying here for one night you will be fine. The breakfast was mediocre at best. When I stayed here the hotel was full of mostly men that were working in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

I stayed here for 2 days in April of 2012. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and the friendliness of the staff. The pool area was nice although I did not use it personally.
Will definitely return in the future!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Johnny K
Cross Lanes, West Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Having stayed in many Comfort Inn and Suites over the years and having good experiences at them, my wife and I selected the Comfort Inn in Richburg, SC on a recent trip to Florida. Mistake!!! The hallway reeked of smoke, our room smelled musty, and the staff was indifferent.

I spent 22 years in the military and am not picky about what I eat, but the breakfast was beyond terrible. I didn't think that you could "mess up" eggs!

If we had not been so tired and had the weather not been so bad we would have checked out and found another place to spend the night.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Wayne P

Travelers are raving about these Richburg hotels

Fort Riley
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I checked in late and the desk staff was friendly. I got to my room (no elevator, by the way) and the hasp lock on the door was broken, the toilet didn't work and the shower could have been cleaned better. It's an older hotel that needs to be updated. Not what I expected from this brand.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Staff is great ,rooms are clean and the breakfeast is all you good want

D & D
Canada

• Stayed January 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

We stayed overnite at this hotel. The room was spacious and very clean. It had a small refrigerator, a king size bed, a dresser, work station/desk and an armchair with ottoman. The bathroom was spacious. The only complaint I have about the room was that the ac/heat system was very loud. They served a very nice breakfast. Between my husband and myself we had scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bagel, corn muffin and a danish. They also had coffee, tea, hot chocolate, regular and low fat milk and orange and apple juice. The breakfast area is off the lobby and was a nice size and very clean. Staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank luvdance46
Jonesville, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

Was not in anyway pleased with the experience here. The desk staff were nice. The breakfast was mostly things that had been set out for several days and were dried up and hard. The Oj tasted like water but strangely still looked like orange juice. Things were broken in the hotel upon our arrival and WE got charged for them! It is an individually owned placed with very rude managers. Even my child commented on their rudeness. I would rather travel 20 more miles down the road for an actual nice Comfort Inn. I have stayed at many and this was by far the worst one yet. Says it is pet friendly but I do not believe I would subject my pet to the place. Be careful and don't put your clothes in the drawers. Ours were filled with trash in all but one-and under the bed. If you have allergies also beware. We had to keep the window open d/t the dirtyness of the AC unit filter.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jacobtheman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richburg
Motel 6 Richburg
#1 of 22 in Rock Hill
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
#7 of 22 in Rock Hill

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!