“Awesome place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Great little gem. Came here for dinner twice while we stayed down here to watch my cousin become a Marine.

1  Thank melwe

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Loved the hush puppies and cornbread to start. I had the fish and chips. They were fantastic. My husband enjoyed his fried oysters.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We came here the first night in town and it was excellent! The view outside was beautiful. The good was great. This is a must!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've eaten at Dockside many times and every experience has been a great one. This time we visited for my husband's birthday. He had the buffalo fried oysters that were excellent. I even ate one, and I don't really like oysters. I had the seared scallops for my dinner. The scallops were perfectly done. The baked potato was just right-not so huge, and the grilled vegetables were excellent. The breadsticks and cornbread that is served with the meal were really good. Eating out on the air conditioned glassed in porch only made it more special.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Potato crusted grouper: the potato crust brought back pleasant memories of waffle or huddle house hashbrowns, vidalia onion coleslaw (that speaks for itself, you can't go wrong), and Bourbon street pecan pie, which I just finished and could easily eat another slice.

1  Thank tiw0000000092