“When in Rome...eat a Salvation”

Alvin Ord's Sandwich Shop No 2
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Port Royal
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/alvin-ords-sandwich-shop-no-2-port-royal Sugest listing it on the Beaufort Restaurant page
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We found this at the end of a four hour road trip, right before getting to our hotel. It was exactly what I needed and I felt good stopping somewhere that wasn't a typical place I could eat at home. The sandwich was stuffed full of deliciousness!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The sandwiches are very good. I had the medium sliced turkey, mustard, cheese on whole wheat with a sweet tea. You get a free bag of chips with it. It was more than enough to fill me up. I don't see how anyone could eat a large sandwich. We will be back!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place was only made known to me by word of mouth. As a matter of fact, it is such a small place that you will miss it if you do not know the way to the place or are with someone who does know. The sandwiches are huge and very good. This is a place that you have to experience in order to get the full effect of how good these sandwiches are.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

It's impossible to go hungry eating at Alvin Ords. The sandwiches are huge! A medium was more than enough, but my eyes were bigger than my stomach! My husband got a large and it was the biggest sandwich I've ever seen! We easily could've split it and both been full. The bread is delicious and everything tastes fresh. The turkey and roast beef are super tasty. I would definitely recommend this place, you've never had a sandwich like this!

1  Thank Pirategrl11
Reviewed May 6, 2014

"Ord's'" is definitely local, but the sandwiches are toasted on fresh focaccia rolls with three cheeses and every variety is delicious. There's always a daily special that's enough to fill my big-guy frame, and the staff are friendly and patient.