“not going back”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 2, 2013

it took 45 mins for food to come out, and my wings came out cold! this place used to be good , but since buffalo wild wings s opened, its been bad.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The building looks nice from outside and ok inside.

I am writing this review as I am still sitting here. I was in a party of about 20, at 11:30 on a Monday...nobody else in the restaurant. It took over 45 minutes for one member's salad to come out. My wife ordered the salad bar... $7.99...which basically had lettuce, cheese, a couple of veggies, and croutons. Definitely not 7.99 worth of food even if you did go up multiple times (my wife didn't because it wasn't worth it). My buffalo chicken wrap was not very big (especially for 8.49) and while it didn't taste bad, it wasn't great either...mediocre at best.

This will likely be the last time I go to this restaurant, unless close friends that I trust tell me in the future that it is awesome.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've visited Carolina Wings several times and never had a bad experience! The food is delicious and the service was fantastic. It's a wonderful place to bring your family to eat and entertain! I love that it's a very well kept, clean restaurant and also very welcoming. I've had the opportunity to experience the nighttime dining as well and they had wonderful entertainment! You couldn't ask for better bartenders as they were all so very friendly and made me feel right at home! Overall I would say it is a very well managed restaurant and I will most definitely be dining in at Carolina Wings every chance I can get!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My family and I frequently eat at Carolina Wings. We love the atmosphere and the ribs are mouthwatering. Being voted Best Wings in Beaufort tells you how good they are. My wife loves that she can watch the news, and the kids cartoons. I can put my cellphone down watch any sporting event I choose, and just unwind. The service is always pleasant, and great with our kids.
Oh yeah and they have a great bar....

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We've lunched at Carolina WIngs & Rib House several times over the past year and haven't been disappointed. Our choices ranged from ribs (delicious ... and a choice of many rubs and sauces) to burgers (yummy) to the salad bar (pretty good, but the homemade chips there are astoundingly good). Service is uniformly good, and the booths are comfortable. The restaurant has lots of TVs going with your favorite sports channels, and it's a very pleasant place for a good meal.