I do not recommend this restaurant. One of guests dined on their crab legs and when we noticed the crab leg was green we returned it. The manager informed us that she will not be sick and that frozen crab often has green "stuff" on it. My guest did become sick and was taken to the emergancy room. The ER doctor informed us that it is not safe to eat green "stuff" on crab. The manager's reaction was unprofessional and exactly opposite of how a manager should address a customer concern. I will not dine here again and highly suggest that you do not either. In addition to the food poisioning, food was not prepared with the same ingredients as listed on the menu, fries were not completely cooked and the food was subpar bar food at best.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.