“Beach trip”

Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Port Royal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cambridge, Maryland
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A good place to stay for a day or two while attending a Marine Corp graduation, but the place needs some work. Our biggest complaint is the thin walls. You could hears every little noise outside of the room. Our room was right next to the stairs and every time someone used them it sounded like the place was coming apart. With a little upgrading the quality of the stay here would've been much better.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

sheilacastillo, Manager at Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
I would like to say thank you for staying with us and glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to our area. We look forward to seeing you all again.
MELBOURNE
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Convenient to Marine Base. Breakfast served early so you could attend early morning events at base. Staff was courteous.

Burlington
Reviewed January 28, 2014

When I originally made reservations I was quoted a price of $74 per night. Over the last weeks I spoke with many people staying at same hotel same nights for much less. When I checked in I asked about the room rate - I was told the room was $45 per night which was more comparable to what all of the other families staying USMC graduation. I was shocked when we arrived home and i saw that I was charged the higher rate. When I called about it they would not help me and said that they were rude and would not help me.

Salem, Ohio
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Room was very basic. Heater wouldn't shut off so we were either burning up or cold. We could see daylight through the door frame so we didn't feel very safe. TV barely worked for more than 2 minutes at a time before it would fritz and make loud buzzing sounds. Staff didn't restock room at all, just cleaned and made beds. We had to make several trips to the front desk to ask for towels, batteries for the remote, coffee for the room brewer, etc...

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us and also apologise for the issues while you where here. I hope that you will give us another chance to prove ourselves again in the near future. Thank you very much for bringing our attention to these issues.

Travelers are raving about these Port Royal hotels

Matthews
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Your staff was great they recomended a restaurant that was great and helped me cancell and extra day I booked by accident.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Royal
#1 of 1 in Saint Helena Island
Ramada Hilton Head
Ramada Hilton Head
#18 of 28 in Hilton Head

Been to Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island? Share your experiences!