Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island
$171
$159
Official Site
$169
Comfort Suites Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$139
$70
$75
$72
QualityInn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
sheila40portroyal, Manager at Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were there for our grandson's graduation from Marine Corp boot camp. Hotel provided us with a packet including a schedule, restaurants and many helpful hints. Location was perfect. Pets were welcomed too! Beautiful friendly town.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and you had a great stay. Please come back soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed here because of the close proximity to Parris Island for my brother's graduation. That is the only good thing about this motel; how close it is to PI. Luckily, we didn't spend much time in the room. There were roaches in my parents room; I personally killed one that was crawling around on the fridge. In my room, there were burned places on the comforter; I assume from cigarettes. Around the wall there were damp places and dead bugs; we had to be moved to another room after the 1st night because the hot water handle broke in the shower and water was spraying out from the wall like a jet; unable to be turned off. Luckily my daughter had already gotten out when I was trying to turn the water off and she didn't get scalded. The 2nd room was only slightly better (no holes in comforter; working shower). My parents had their room booked for 3 nights but they left after only 2 and my husband and I had our room booked for 4 nights and we also only stayed for 2. As soon as my brother graduated, my parents left for home and we left and found a hotel in Tybee Island. I would not recommend this motel. It could be a great hotel if a little effort was put into it, given its wonderful proximity to PI. That is the only reason it worked for us.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you so much for letting me know about these issues and they will be addressed.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
sheila40portroyal, Manager at Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed 3 nights for a Marine graduation and found the room to be very clean, comfortable and close to the base. There was a nice family vibe in and around the courtyard/pool and breakfast area and the staff was friendly. Our room was always made up when we returned from our afternoons out. The hotel is a little dated, but we otherwise enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to recommend this Days Inn to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We are always glad to see our guest had an enjoyable stay. Thank you and please come again.