“4 Nights”

Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Port Royal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Never stay @ Days Inn Port Royal 1660 S. Ribaut Road !
1st night we arrived the receptionist, Rhonda was very pleasant & helped with what she could. I myself hadn't noticed that mold was running threw out the room, I complained the next day & got a rude response from shelly, I asked for extra towels & she gives me pool towels & a half of a towel that was cut ... So I ask for extra bags & she's says I'm not sure if we have any ! Ok I go to free breakfast & they have dirty orange juice with clumps on the bottom of tray & all open mini bagels, mini cup cakes with bugs all around. I stayed 3 days & we ate out every morning horrible stay.. Know less its 85 degrees or higher.. we asked if pool was open? Rudely she said its closed, We go to ask if we could play cards in breakfast area, the back door was locked on us, yet it was like 3 o'clock in the after noon, we go around & ask her if we can play in b'feast area, She said no !!! why we ask ??? Umm" she stutters & says we are cleaning it for next day... This was the worst service ever & the worst places to stay the rooms filled with mold & smelling like moldy rugs nasty.. Oh & let's not forget I had a none smoking room that had burned hole sheets & a moldy shower curtain :0( Never Stay @ this Days Inn (Rude Service, & Nasty Rooms) I rate this place a fat Zero

• Stayed May 2013
sheilacastillo, Manager at Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your response to our survey. I vividly remember you and your family. I do know that these issues are being looked into and that you all have inquired about coming back to stay with us again. You all stayed 3 nights in and it appears that not being able to hang out in the breakfast room caused a lot problem with this stay. Sound travels in this lobby and when you and your family (entire) were in the breakfast room the night before; the noise was so loud I could hear my guest that came in nor on the phone. I have to give each of my guest the same attention that you and your family wanted. With all the racket that was impossible! Thats why I had to keep closing the door to the breakfast room the night you all were in there for 5 hours straight.
Now these issues that we can confirm as actual...we will deal with them accordingly.

SHEILA Castillo
#1 of 1 in Saint Helena Island
Ramada Hilton Head
Ramada Hilton Head
#18 of 28 in Hilton Head

Been to Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island? Share your experiences!