I stayed here for two nights for my brother's marine graduation and my stay at this hotel was the worst part of the entire trip. When we made the reservation, we reserved two smoking and two non smoking rooms, and at check in they had given the non smoking rooms away and stated no smoking rooms were available. There was no stopper in the sink in my room and no soap in the bathroom. The next morning when we asked the hotel staff for a sink stopper. We were told it was safety hazard and again code and there was nothing she could do to help. However, in all of our family member's room's there were sink stopper. The batteries in the tv remote were taped in with electrical tape. The tv was having glitches and would go fuzzy every 15 mins before refocusing. I found a large cigarette hole burned through the comforter, and my sheets were covered in stains after housekeeping allegedly cleaned and changed the sheets. I found the rug soaking wet under the sink in front of the bathroom, and in the area in front of one of the beds in my room after returning from a day out and when I called the front desk for assistance they seemed confused of what I wanted them to do about the water. I was told water must have leaked from the room above me which had floored or had water problems earlier in the day. I went to the front desk to complain and the staff at night did not know what to do so she called the manager. The manager who I spoke with on the phone because there was not a manager at night to help with my dissatisfaction was rude and yelled at me for having a problem with the room. It was very unprofessional and he could not understand why I wanted a different room without a wet floor for the night. The manager was rude and told me if I didn't like it I could leave. Long story short, I did not pay for the second night I was there but I will NEVER stay there again and I will tell all the families I know do not stay there for usmc grad or any other occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Days Inn Beaufort/Port Royal is the closest hotel to Parris Island. All poolside rooms have been completely renovated as of May 1st 2010. We offer free high speed wireless, free continental breakfast, microfridge in all rooms, air conditioning, coffee makers, iron and board, expanded cable service with 3 HBOs and Friendlys restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Port Royal Hotel Beaufort
- Port Royal Days Inn
- Beaufort Parris Island Day Inn
- Days Inn Beaufort