We stayed at this Days Inn for 2 nights in Sept '07, while visiting Parris Island for a USMC graduation. It is very close (1 mile down road) to Parris Island and we were very happy with our choice.
We had a basic room with king bed. The room and bathroom were clean and the bed was comfy. In the room was also a sofa bed and a small table with 2 chairs. The air conditioner worked well and that is a very important feature in that area!
There is a small room adjacent to the lobby with free continental breakfast, consisting of coffee, pastries, small bagels, cereal and some microwave sausage biscuits. Nothing elaborate, but a little something to start off your day. There is a Friendly's restaurant right next door if you want something more substantial.
Check-in and check-out went well with a friendly staff. This is not a luxury resort and doesn't pretend to be. It is a convenient, clean motel and we would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Days Inn Beaufort/Port Royal is the closest hotel to Parris Island. All poolside rooms have been completely renovated as of May 1st 2010. We offer free high speed wireless, free continental breakfast, microfridge in all rooms, air conditioning, coffee makers, iron and board, expanded cable service with 3 HBOs and Friendlys restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Port Royal/Near Parris Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Port Royal Hotel Beaufort
- Port Royal Days Inn
- Beaufort Parris Island Day Inn
- Days Inn Beaufort