“Highly Unsanitary Conditions”

Hong Kong
Ranked #30 of 67 Restaurants in Piedmont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 30, 2015

I have never left a bad review in my life and I do realize that this is not a Michelin starred restaurant, but dear me, I also think that you can expect some sort of standard when you go out to eat. Unfortunately, the standard at this restaurant was very poor. Where do I start? Having entered the restaurant, we had to wait for several minutes to pay then we couldn't find a clean table. All tables were dirty. We had to wipe one off ourselves. Both garbage’s were overflowing. The carpet was also disgusting and the smelled like dirt and mold. The bathrooms were disgusting. Urine all over the toilet seat and litter all over the floor.

The food is like any other below average Chinese buffet but they can somehow make it worse. On the buffet there are dishes where you can see about an half inch of oil on top of food. I saw the cook take one of the overflowing garbage bins from the dining area to the kitchen, and then handle some raw chicken, then he goes to the wok cooks some food and then back to handling the raw chicken. They should make it a law. If you handle garbage or raw food wash your hands before or after. Just thinking about the cook’s unwashed hands, excessive oil and how unsanitary this restaurant is makes me feel like throwing up.

Never go to this place if you don't want your mood or health ruined!

Date of visit: April 2015
2  Thank Dorothy S

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I lived in that area for a while and still go back 25 minutes just to get pickup. Yes it is that good!!

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank none00054441
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Their big winner is their lunch buffet. AWESOME... Everything is freshly made and turned over fast given the large lunch rush. Have no fear though, you can get in and out fast, and the selection has something to fill everyone's chinese food cravings. The staff keeps the buffet stocked through out lunch, so no one will go without their chinese pleasure. Interior is nothing special, typical no frills fast food chinese store front and decor. Big hit with the blue collar crew.

Date of visit: February 2013
1  Thank CUrob
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Great Chinese food and great service. We ordered take out and it was ready when i got there to pick it up. Best Chinese i have had yet.

1  Thank trista d

Been to Hong Kong? Share your experiences!