“Favorite lunch and dessert destination!”

Little Cafe In The Corner
Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Piedmont
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Favorite lunch and dessert destination!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Little Cafe has a really nice variety of daily homemade specials, salads, soups and sandwiches. My favorites are the Chicken Salad Salad (Gorgeous presentation!), the Turkey Apple Jack Sandwich and the Meatloaf. A coworker brought me to the Cafe over a year ago and it's become a regular weekly lunch destination. The Cafe is warm and inviting thanks to the friendly staff and cozy decor. Meals are served on unique pieces of China, adding to the quaint charm. And the desserts!!!! Cake, brownies, cookies and CUPCAKES! Yum!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Deborah M

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great Desserts Compliment Great Food”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had the Pepper Bacon Wrap which has ranch dressing, pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and either grilled chicken or turkey; I chose chicken. The wrap is grilled on a PANINI grill which shows the grill lines on the wrap and looks AWESOME! It came with a single side and I chose Jalapeno chips and the whole meal was spicy and delicious.

For dessert, I had the Candy-bar Cupcake which is a brownie cupcake with a Reese's Cup in the middle of the brownie and peanut butter icing and it blew my mind!
I will definitely eat here again!

• Visited February 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Worst Restaurant in the Upstate”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I made a huge mistake by hiring Little Cafe in the Corner to cater my wedding and make my cake. Let me start by saying they were to make enough food for 150 people to serve buffet style. Well when only half that show up why did they only allow one piece of each h'ordeuvre to everyone while the staff ate all they wanted!? Then they packed it all up not leaving us what we paid for! To top that they took the top of my cake with them to "save" while we went on our honeymoon without asking me. When I finally got it back it was not my cake! I called about it and ended up getting hung on! They were nothing but a huge disappointment on our very special day. I would never recommend them to anyone. Stay Away

• Visited June 2012