“Cool place, so-so food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Saluda River Grill

Saluda River Grill
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Piedmont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Piedmont, South Carolina
“Cool place, so-so food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Its a very interesting building sitting on the river. Very neat. However, I was quite disappointed in the food. I tend to like my food to have some taste. This place, not so much. I probably wouldn't recommend it. My boyfriend DID like his food but that's not saying much. He'll eat anything.

• Visited May 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

My first visit was Monday night for the $10 prime rib special, and the whole meal was terrific, and the portions generous. My husband and I enjoyed the meal so much we decided to return on Thursday night. We enjoyed several of the 1/2 price appetizers (the Thursday night Ladie's night special) which were all delicious. The atmosphere is really nice there, too. All together it's an excellent place, and I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited January 2014
Pelzer, South Carolina, United States
“Brunch is Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Sunday Brunch is unbelievable! The selection is huge! Everything is excellently prepared and the presentation is good. The fried chicken is the best around! The building is beautiful, the dining experience lovely! Looking forward to our return visit!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Glenda M
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is such a welcome place in Piedmont. Great food, atmosphere and staff. We have gone several times for the brunch. But nice suppers also.

• Visited December 2013
Piedmont, South Carolina
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I ordered the fillet medium well and when it was served the waitress said here is your well done fillet. I replied I had ordered it medium well, they re-did the steak but it didn't come out much better and was tough as a gourd. They don't even use real butter-instead you get "whipped spread". They made no offer of compensation even though I had to wait a long time and my companion was finished eating by the time my steak arrived. It's a shame because it's a really nice building.

• Visited January 2014