“Great Service”

Super 8 Piedmont Greenville Area
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Piedmont
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times during my travel across the country and in my most recent stay I must say I see some great improvement..... Thank you for your great service and hospitality..... I felt right at home!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank 3ple_kay
Jerrome L, General Manager at Super 8 Piedmont Greenville Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear, 3Ple_Kay

Thank you for the feedback you provided regarding a recent stay at the Super 8 Piedmont, SC. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your overall experience at the hotel, the service and location. it’s my pleasure to share this great feedback with my team.

On behalf of our team, thank you for choosing the Super 8 Motel in Piedmont SC, look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Jerrome Lewis

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Made a reservation online before my stay. Unfortunately, did not print it out. When I got to the hotel, I filled out an antiquated carbonless form from the 1980's that was blank. I should have known something was up at that time. The website said that they had a business center, which they do not. Lie number 1. Outdated, old lobby, run down stairs and hallway. When I got to my room, I noticed that it smelled "old". Hard to better describe, but I survived the night. Upon checkout, lie number 2 came into play. Finally came into the 21st century with a printed bill that was $4.40 higher than my reservation. Spoke to the "manager" who did nothing. Needless to say I WILL NOT stay there again, and I hope Wyndham realizes what an embarassment this hotel is to their brand!! Do yourself a favor, and stay somewhere else - even if it means sleeping in your car.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear, Andrew B

Please allow me to thank you for staying at the Super 8 Motel Piedmont SC, recently and sharing your feedback with us. Your satisfaction and feedback are very important to our success.

I am so sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible. It is evident that we did not achieve our goal and I am very concerned regarding what you experienced while a guest of ours and will be addressing your feedback with our entire team.

Again, thank you for your business and the feedback regarding your stay.

Jerrome Lewis

Reviewed June 3, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We found our room to be clean and comfortable! Although the motel is older, it served our needs. The breakfast could be a bit better. Don't like flavored coffee as much as plain. Staff was friendly. Family lives nearby so we will return. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed April 15, 2014

although smoking wasn't allowed on the first floor and was clearly indicated at each door, the cigarette smoke rolling out of the open door of one unit was overpowering and filled the entire hallway.

Pillows were lumpy

Plumbing noices ffrom other units was awful

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piedmont
Best Western Plus Greenville South
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central
Comfort Suites Greenville South
Hilton Garden Inn Anderson
Hampton Inn Anderson
Hampton Inn Anderson
#4 of 27 in Anderson
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85

Been to Super 8 Piedmont Greenville Area? Share your experiences!