“Newer Hotel”

Best Western Plus Greenville South
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Piedmont
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night and the hotel was a great find. Large, spacious room with nice TV, refrigerator and microwave. The room is very quiet and the bathroom was nice. The breakfast
has hot items and was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
41096, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville South, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for your kind compliments.Come and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stay here just overnight me and my son when we opened the door the room had a funny smell no sure what it was my son said it smelt like a dirty diaper I thought maybe someone died in there. The bed was not comfortable at all nor were the sheets althought the room was big it didn't make up for the rest.

• Stayed: July 2013
41096, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville South, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

I am so sorry you had a bad experience at our hotel. I personally checked the room and could not find the smell you described.All our staff will be aware to watch for this in the future so this never happens again.
We always want our guests to be comfortable and happy at our hotel.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Handy to the interstate, this hotel has spacious rooms, comfortable beds, breakfast with hot food choices that they keep well-stocked, and helpful, friendly staff. We have stayed here before and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
41096, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville South, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thanks to one of our "Great Guests"
It was a pleasure to have you stay at our hotel.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed one night on my way to Virginia. Rooms are extremely large. Everything was nice and clean. Convenient to restaurants. People were very friendly and courteous. Might stop there on my way home. Breakfast was sufficient.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for stopping.
See you on your way back!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We visited SC for vacation and right from the start our stay was most pleasant. The staff was very nice, she gave us the best rate should could and the AAA discount as well. The rooms were extremely clean and well stocked with everything we needed. We are returning to SC in the fall and we will definitely be returning to this hotel. It was also a great location to all areas that we wanted to visit. Also a pleasant surprise for Cracker Barrel to be right in the location as the hotel. Best stay ever.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 118, it was on the first floor and we entered through the door by the pool. As so...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
41096, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville South, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for stopping at our hotel.
Please remember when you return in the fall to make your reservations in advance.We are very busy with Clemson Football

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Very Nice Hotel!! I only planned on staying one night and stayed 3. Very quite, low volume housekeeping ( they don't bang on your door at 8am and scream HOUSEKEEPING.) Very clean rooms,, First hotel I have seen with the clean remote system.. Good breakfast, nice clean pool area.. Not trashy by no means and no trashy people hanging around. Comfortable!! Located close to everything. My only problem is I have not received my email to become a BW member yet..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
41096, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville South, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We all look forward to you returning!
We have just completly upgraded our internet. Fast, Fast Internet.
Sheila Penton

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Enroute to hotel, I called to verify reservation. It was discovered that I'd booked a SMOKING room, accidentally. I couldn't make use of a smoking room, with my son having allergy difficulties. Carolyn was gracious enough to book my family and me into a nonsmoking suite. Our stay was very nice. I could tell someone went thru great effort to make sure our room was ready for us.

Tracey, at check-in was very kind, professional, and efficient. She even gave us extra blanket, and soap upon our request.

Breakfast was very tasty, and the meal was well-kept.

The internet was sporadic, and that was the only thing that was unpleasant. Our ipads, laptops, and smart phones couldnt seem to "catch the signal." (It was a one night stay, we got over it)

The room was very spacious, and quiet. The bed was comfortable. Everything worked fine. If you are looking for a place to relax, sleep, or have a little getaway, this hotel will suit your purposes, wonderfully. Thumbs up...

Room Tip: ice machines are on 1st and 3rd floors....
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
41096, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville South, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

We are so glad you choose our hotel.
Our beautiful pool is open and ready to be enjoyed.
We do have great and caring poeple who work here.
Stop by again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Piedmont
Comfort Suites Greenville South
Clarion Inn & Suites Greenville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Easley

Been to Best Western Plus Greenville South? Share your experiences!