“Pizzaria” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
South Carolina formerly of Orlando
“Pizzaria”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Good pizza and other dishes .. I thought for the type of food a little overpriced. I come from an Italian background and can feed a whole group for the price of what we paid for my spouse and I. But .. nice atmosphere and centralized location to meet friends.

Visited December 2012

Pickens, South Carolina
“Excellent home cooking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I highly enjoy going to Michael's Restaurant in Pickens. Their broccoli cornbread has always been my favorite. I cannot comment on any specific meals as I've never been disappointed. The staff there are friendly and try to move as quickly as they can to serve everyone. My only complaint and warning to others, is it DOES get quite crowded during lunch hour. So either go before 12 pm or after 1pm if you are in a rush.

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Down home cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Went here on a recommendation from my client. Enjoyed the pulled pork and fried okra. Wish I had the Gumbo.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SC
“Now they are serving breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

This has always been a favorite place for lunch for people who work in the Pickens area. They have a nice assortment of interesting lunch choices which are all well prepared and tasty.
I just found out they are serving breakfast so stopped in this week. Service was prompt and courteous, and our server checked back several times to see if we needed anything. The breakfast omelet I chose contained fresh vegetables and was not only healthful, but delicious.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank stilltravellingSC
Pickens, South Carolina
“Like Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2010

Weather you come for breakfast or for lunch. This is the place is outstanding, It gives you a feeling of home. Food is always good. Service is good. Quiches and Broccoli cornbread.

1 Thank Tlafoy