“Pass it by”

Cuisines: Mexican
Pickens, South Carolina
“Pass it by”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I'm not much of a Mexican food eater but will give this review as fair as I can. First off the staff are horrible at understanding the English language. The only reason I keep coming back is some friends of mine like it. They order by the number from the menus but if you are daring and want to take the chance of a wrong order then order your specific meal choice. I tend to order all over the map to find what I like but have been disappointed. The ground beef always has a weird taste to it (not sure if it's old or flavored in a different way). Often times they get my order wrong as once I wanted chicken but was given beef but I'll eat it anyways as I do not like to send foods back to the kitchen. The staff do not check often enough to refill drinks or check to see if you need anything. When you try to catch a staff to ask for something they give you a "one minute" finger. You are not likely to see them to stop by again. When my friends ask where to go to eat, I'll often say anywhere other than Pancho's and it's left off the decision map.

• Visited August 2012

Ellijay, Georgia
“Nasty”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

The prices aren't bad compared to other Mexican restaurants. It was clean but the staff could care less if they help you or not. They got my order wrong and the taste of the beef was nasty as if was old or ruined. I usually give a place two tries before I write badly of them but I'm not goin back to this place

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your money.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was the worst service I've ever had. I did not receive what I ordered, and our waitress did not check on us after the food came so I never got to eat. When I went to pay, I asked for a to go box. The guy behind me at the register was in such a huge hurry to get out of there, he told the cashier not to leave to get my box. She listened to him, and waited on him instead of me even though I was there first.

Pickens, South Carolina, United States
“going down the drain”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The last 6 or 7 times we have eaten at Pancho's the service keeps getting worse and worse. The food was not even what my husband ordered tonight and he told them and they just walked off. Never tried to see if we would like any thing else to drink. We told the owners son who checked us out and he did not even ask why are you unhappy with your meal. Called the owner when we got home talked to his wife and she did not even wish to talk about it. In the past on Saturday night you would have to stand in line not anymore it was empty. The service is no more.
If you are looking for good Mexican food choose another restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
“Good food”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We try to get together with our friends every couple of months.

• Visited April 2012