“A Small Gem”

Fiesta Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Pickens
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Surprisingly good Mexican food. Chicken preparations I've had were merely competent (I mean that in a good way), but everything I've had with beef tips or seasoned pork has been really excellent. Friendly, *very* quick service, and the prices are low enough I don't know how they can stay open. This is a diner-like place, so don't expect fine dining, but for the money you can't do better in this part of the world. I agree with TripAdvisor that this is hands-down the best restaurant in Pickens, and I go out of my way to eat there whenever I'm in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Discovered Fiesta Grill three days before we left upstate South Carolina. The food was delicious and presentation great. The service was outstanding and staff fun. We went back again before we left. Don't miss this wonderful Mexican restaurant when you are in the area. We will be back.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Fiesta is a frequent favorite of myself and a few of my co-workers. Great food & awesome staff! I highly recommend this Mexican Grill!!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Of the Mexican restaurants in Pickens, Fiesta is our favorite. Great people, good food. Highly recommended.

Been to Fiesta Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!