“Amazing Pizza and Service”
Review of Rick's Pizza Pub

Rick's Pizza Pub
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a family owned wood fired pizzeria that cares about the quality of our food and the happiness of our customers. Part of the charm of our restaurant is the mix of a family friendly atmosphere and a sports bar. Rick's decor is definitely Clemson Tiger focused, but there are always a variety of sports on multiple TVs at any given time. Our specialty is delicious wood fired pizza! Customers also enjoy our wings, burgers, hot sandwiches and fresh salads. Everyone has a different favorite!
Greenville, Sc
“Amazing Pizza and Service”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Rick's is the best pizza you will find south of New York City. The sauce is made in house and always fresh. For an appetizer the sausage dip is to die for. Beer glasses are chilled and draft beer is priced very reasonably. If you're in the Clemson\Anderson\Greenville area it is definitely worth a try. Oh yeah and don't forget to save room for the banana chocolate chip dessert pizza.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank phi506

Anderson, South Carolina
“Finally - a good pizza place!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

As 2 of our fave pizza places in Anderson evidently changed their pizza sauce recipes in the past year, we had been floundering in trying to find a good, affordable pizza place to replace our former favorite haunts. Mellow Mushroom is a great pizza place but it's usually quite crowded and can be a little pricey. I had been driving by Rick's for a while and we decided to give it a try since they have a wood-fired pizza oven. We ordered a meat lover's pizza and fell in love with the restaurant. Good selection of pizzas available, reasonable costs, and we will be back! The crust is very thin and tender but my only suggestion is to have them cook it a little longer, which I will request when we return. The great thing is I can call in an order on Friday and pick it up on my way home - awesome!

• Visited January 2014
“Great place for pizza or wings”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

First time visit, had salad.. Big, fresh, really good.
Had wings.. Got them dry and tried two sauces, Thai chilli and a hot sauce, maybe a local, didn't recognize the name, both very good.
Got a regular pizza, not one of the artesian, sauce was good, everything on it was fresh, and plenty of each topping, but diffanitly ask them to crisp up the crust!!! I am not sure with the wood fire oven they can get the bottom of the oven hot enough to really brown up the bottom of the crust but ask, we will next time for sure.
Overall a really good meal, will be going back!!!
4 draught beers, salad, 10 wings and a large speciality pizza = 51 bucks, little pricey, but I think worth it for a local guy, owner came out and checked on us, nice...

• Visited November 2013
Clemson, South Carolina
“Pizza was Awesome”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place is doing pizza right! Great fresh ingredients, thin super tasty crust and topping combos that are perfect just the way they are. The building and seating are a little strange but it was an old bank turned Pizza place so it is what it is. Our server was very nice and not over barring, she gave us space and let us enjoy our pizza. I was a little dissipated when I was a DogFish Head sign and then found that they don't sell Dogfish Head but with pizza that good I got over it very quick. The location is a little hard to find and the signage and advertising is slim to none that I have seen So I really hope this place makes it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kevin H
Pendleton, South Carolina
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Rick's is a good place to go for pizza! The prices are high, but for good reason. This isn't just a grease-pit pizza place. The ingredients are top quality. Our waitress was professional, kind, and considerate. The owner watches everything, and makes his visit to your table during the meal to verify his staff has done their jobs. I recommend the Yeungling's beer cheese and pretzel twists, and their draught root beer. Every pizza my wife and I have eaten at Rick's has us eager to try the rest of them. I'm glad to have this place so close by.