“Most fun breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We met our daughter and friends at the Village Bakery & Cafe for breakfast during Clemson Family Weekend. Ms. J, the manager, is the best manager in the restaurant business. She was so fun, the food was great, and we had a great time. She invited our daughters to swing by anytime. Love the hospitality!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (138)

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Lunch is quite good. The bakery is exceptional. Prices are reasonable; service is prompt and courteous.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

We tried the Sunday Brunch for the first time and look forward to a return trip on our next visit to Clemson. The brunch had a great variety with both the usual items and several Mediterranean selections. The Mediterranean selections were a nice choice for a warm Summer day. Everything that we tried was excellent. the chef was present to answer a couple of questions. We had excellent service.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

I am not from this area but needed to order 2 cakes, I saw Village bakery while I was driving. Everything was excellent! She made a lemon chiffon cake that was one of the best I had and a chocolate mouse Cale that was fantastic! I also tried the donuts and the chocolate chip cookies and those were excellent too! This is my new favorite place! Her decorating was beautiful, the staff is so helpful and I loved that the size of the Cakes were perfect. She didn’t try to talk me into larger and I was very appreciative. Also the cost was less then most places in my neighborhood but the taste was extremely better!! I now will have my friend from the area bring the dessert from Village Bakery!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed June 4, 2019

We took our friends for breakfast since they were visiting from England. We all enjoyed our meal very much. The service is excellent as well and our friends purchased a few goodies from the bakery after our meal

Date of visit: May 2019