“Children's camp” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steve Dresser Golf Academy

Steve Dresser Golf Academy
More attraction details
Owner description: Near Myrtle Beach, SC in Pawleys Island we are a full service golf school with private driving range located at True Blue Plantation and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. 4 indoor hitting bays that open out to the range, didgital video units, 2 PGA Teachers of the Year, on site accommodations, all inclusive packages, TOP 25 Golf Schools, Top 100 Club Fitters, Titleist Advanced Fitting Center
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Children's camp”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

My son and his other cousins come down to Pawley's to visit Nana. They have taken golf camp for many years and love it. Great staff working with the kids.

Visited July 2013

Niagara Falls, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great personalized teaching!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Definitely a comprehensive golf experience! From putting, to chipping, to sand, to the driver. I learned more here in 3 days than I have from any other golf lessons. Steve, Ali, Chris and Eileen are fantastic teachers with immeasurable patience and persistance. I can't wait to see how my handicap drops as I continue to practice the skills I have learned. Now when I have a bad shot I know how to fix it. Their teaching style is very down to earth with drills and explanations even the beginner can understand. Thank you and I definitely am looking forward to coming back next year.

Visited May 2014
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Can't wait to come back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Why did I wait soooo long??? Most definitely the best golf experience I had since I've been playing. Thanks to Steve and his team I do now understand the reasons of a good or a bad shot and have the tools to correct myself when needed. I also learned a full range of shots from which to choose depending of the situation... ending under trees or in bunkers being my specialties :) Steve's patience and pedagogy are simply amazing and his ability to pinpoint what goes wrong added to the appropriate fix is simply remarkable. I can't thank you enough for making my game improve so much!!!

Newton, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Steve and his staff are laid back, friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help. The facilities are not huge, but this allows for personal attention, and the location at True Blue is convenient to not only that course but so many others. It is a Golfer's paradise, and to enjoy that paradise more, Steve and his staff can help a great deal. Reasonable rates as well.

Warrenton, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect for any member of your family, young and old.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Ali is absolutely amazing with kids. My 10 year old and 12 year old look forward to our trip each spring and summer to have an individual lesson and take part in the Junior camps. She is very personable and helps them understand the true fundamentals of the game.

Mike teaches me something each time I have a lesson with him. His demeanor and knowledge of the game and golf swing are second to none. Just when I think I have the game figured out, he provides another view. I am glad you are back my friend. Thank you for helping me understand the opposites of golf. I am already looking forward to my next lesson.

If you have not had the opportunity to learn from this talented staff, you are truly missing out.

1 Thank Tim D