Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great golf Good Food

If you are a golfer then this is one of the courses you Should play while visiting the Grand... read more

Reviewed April 20, 2019
LJinSC
SC
Solid 4 stars-3 Bedroon condo- 40A

We stayed for 2 nights. Check-in is at a seperate location about 10 minutes away. Our 3 bedroom 3... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2018
ebonyeb
Durham, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews pro shop grand strand sand traps condo courses bart golf porch clubs rounds management
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Like its sister course, Caledonia, True Blue is a good course. It's a little more open than Caledonia and perhaps not quite in as good of shape as Caledonia, which is really quite lush. But pace of play was terrible. There was a 5-some that slowed play significantly, and we ended up waiting on every hole. An over 5 hour round just isn't acceptable, and course management seemed unable to do anything about it. That really detracted from the experience.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 19, 2016

Played this course at good price as an afternoon replay of one of the courses managed by Founders. I liked the layout and the wide fairways, A lot of touble around the greens. All bunkers are considered waste bunkers (including greenside). Definately should be included as part of any golf trip to south Myrtle.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed January 6, 2016

This is a great track..tests all parts of your game. We rode the Golfboards. Fun as all get out. We liked the experience. Carts were path only, we were not...nice. Great club house too.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed September 19, 2015

This was one of my favorite courses I have played in the South Carolina area. The course and greens were in great shape. The greenss are large and some of the Par 5 fairways can be long. It was truly and great golfing experience.

This is a tougher course. Risks and reward are great on this course. If you miss, especially acouple of water shots, you will be made to pay.

The club is nice and the staff is very friendly.

I really wish I could have placed this course twice. A couple of the holes I wanted to paly over. It was great and challenging golfing.

Really want to go back.

Play this course, you will love it.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 23, 2015

What a disappointment! Cart path only, played as a single after person they were supposed to pair me with never showed. No information about why i was being delayed until 10 minutes after my scheduled start time.Sent me out on 10 and in spite of a lot of back and forth with the cart, i was done in 90 minutes. At the turn, no one from the course was around and there were 2 foursomes in front of me. I took a ride out and found no one the 4th hole. I started there and buzzed around the rest of the front 9 in about an hour and figured to hit 1-3 last. As I approached the green on the 9th, I got into a disagreement with the starter who said I should have waited at the first hole. I told him that would have been miserable and and that i did him a favor by getting most of my round done and was happy with a better pace of play instead of standing around with my "club" in my hand after every shot because of the 2 foursomes ahead. I mean i was on vacation! This is resort course. He didn't seem interested in customer service at all. No consideration. I told him to forget about the first 3 holes. I Will never play this course again and will tell everyone who asks me to avoid this course. Worst experience at a MB course in 20 years of vacations playing as a single.

Date of experience: August 2015