“Charming place with great food”
Review of Island Cafe & Deli - CLOSED

Island Cafe & Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We loved sitting outside enjoying the spring air. The choices were many and varied. I enjoyed the fruit platter which was full of fresh fruit. The inside is cozy too. A great stop along the highway while visiting the Pawley's area.

1  Thank Marg L

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Spent 2 weeks at pawleys and litchfield.
We eat here every year and they do not let us down.
The majority of the restaurants in this area are seriously overpriced with ok food.
Here it is very good. Plus their waitstaff is very gregarious. What more do you want? Good food, prices and staff.

2  Thank bolton1013
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were told that this restaurant was under new management, who apparently have much to learn. The decor is nice, but service was rude, food quality was poor, and prices were borderline high.

2  Thank CharlieB8888
Reviewed April 11, 2013

After my "rubber lobster" I did not go back to this restaurant for a year. I had lunch there last week and again today. I must tell everyone I was pleasantly surprised.....each time I ordered just the crab cake appetizer. It was one of the best crab cakes I have had. I will go back again....for the crab cake, not the lobster.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have eaten here several times - some menu items are great - in particular, the fried shrimp tastes fresh and local. Some other menu items are OK...the lobster tail special was a TINY piece of meat!

One 'issue' I have is that the fried shrimp comes with rice and the vegatable of the day...if you want fries, they were going to charge $2 more! In the end they didn't but that just didn't make sense to me! Some sides cost more...I get that but fries!!!!!

1  Thank ClemsonGirl78