“Tucked away, delicious lunch”
Review of Chive Blossom

Chive Blossom
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
“Tucked away, delicious lunch”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The first thing I noticed about this great restaurant was the bathrooms are not in the restaurant. No matter, the food is spectacular. My wife had the chicken salad sandwich and I the pennini shrimp pasta. Large shrimp, Al dente pasta in a creme sauce made with mushrooms and Asiago cheese.

1 Thank RGIIII

Jackson, Tennessee
“Afternoon Delight Lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My friend and I had lunch here before going to the Hammock Village at Pawley's and it was a pleasant surprise. The food was fresh, pretty, and reasonably priced. This was a nice changed from the chain restaurants one usually stops at when shopping. The atmosphere is pleasant and a local, friendly feel. Will plan to go back when we return to Pawley.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank GloriaG4
Dunwoody, Georgia
“just so so”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Read the reviews ..sounded GREAT...so we tried this place for lunch while vacationing on Pawleys Island..I would say it's OK..I had a thai dish for my entree and a salad..and my friend had a salad and a fish entree..service was sort of slow..however they were crowded.The food had a nice flavor...there wasn't anything wrong with it..It just wasn't that great...Personally, I doubt I would rush back.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank drg113
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Not a typical seafood place”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We slipped in recently about 9:30 pm and had a terrific meal. The menu is imaginative and the chef always includes a few special dishes as well. Fresh local fish prepared with asian/caribbean influences--I'm not sure I saw any fried food on any of the tables, although they have some on the menu. I got the impression the folks eating here were worn out with the fried shrimp routine. The wine list is extensive with a good selection by the glass. This is the place to go for a nice night out--service was attentive but not hovering. It isn't a quiet place--the kitchen is open and the bar is lively--but still, it had a romantic feel and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank fewlaw
Myrtle Beach
“Always Outstanding”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have visited The Chive Blossom at least a dozen times in the past 18 months. The menu is quite unique, with fresh meats, fish, & veggies combined in creative recipes. We have never had anything close to a bad experience there and recommend it highly.

Visited May 2014