“A nice small restaurant with good food!”
Review of Chive Blossom

Chive Blossom
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky
“A nice small restaurant with good food!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Chive Blossom is a consistent choice for great seafood with a variety of daily specials coupled with a good regular menu. Service is attentive and friendly.

• Visited January 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“Favorite at the beach”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I eat here frequently. It is our favorite in the Pawleys Island area. All of the fish dishes are good. Also, try the lamb tacos for a change.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great local find!!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If in Myrtle Beach and are in search of some wonderful dining---This is it!!
Coming from Atlanta, several people said you must go to Chive Blossom in Pawleys Island---about 25 min south. Mentioned important to make dinner reservations

Tranquil upscale dining in a small space. The staff are wonderful and knowledgable.
We went at lunchtime around 1:30 and it was very busy--so I would recommend reservations for lunch and dinner.

Visited December 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“They Make It Right!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I revisited Chive Blossom after a year or so away. There are so many choices in the area, I felt I needed to give most a chance. Tonight, the restaurant was very busy, which was a surprise because 1) it's winter 2) the weather was horrific. I was immediately greeted warmly by the hostess which set me at ease, however, all the tables were taken, therefore she asked if I would mind eating at the bar. I didn't mind. I ordered the bisque which was OUTSTANDING and the small plate short rib ravioli. It was good, but way to salty for my taste. Upon asking how it was, I let the bartender/server know my feelings and she immediately offered to provide something else or to prepare another of the same but with less salt. I opted for the latter and was not disappointed. Delicious! It was suggested that it be taken off my bill, however, since I wanted to take the lefovers, I declined. I did, however, accept a "free" creme brulee which was also "delicious." I was very pleased with the service and the way my "situation" was handled.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dappersmooch
Myrtle Beach
“Outstanding Restaurant In Pawleys Island”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very unique menu and every dish we've had there was outstanding. We've visited about six times. Nice atmosphere in a rustic setting and excellent service.

Visited October 2013