“Food was great and staff very accommodating ”
Review of BisQit

BisQit
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Seneca, South Carolina
“Food was great and staff very accommodating ”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I visited with my wife and daughters for a mid-afternoon snack. The food was flavorful and plentiful. However when my wife was finishing her fries, she found a hair- and not a head hair either (and this happens at every restaurant!) We immediately brought it to the waiter's attention. He sent the manager over, who comp'ed us the whole meal, not just the fries. I was very impressed and as someone who travels and eats out a lot this does not always happen. I would definitely go back and had planned on going before I left the area, but the wait was too long to get in. LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

1 Thank Jtbblhead

Villa Rica, Georgia, United States
“Food good, but not amazing.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

While on vacation, my wife's family and I stopped by for dinner. Each one of us ordered a cocktail and a burger . The cocktails were very good and refreshing. The burgers were good, but the biscuits were brown and tasted like they were store bought. Other than the cocktails, nothing was worth visiting again. I was slightly disappointed based on the hype.

3 Thank Daniel M
“Families and kids welcome”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Went there tonight with the Beauty and her son, his wife, two granddaughters and an infant. We were seated immediately and a high chair provided without asking. Our waitress was outstanding. We had burgers, onion rings, and a special corn on the cob which was outstanding. We drank sweet tea, soda and some special milkshakes. It was a great time. One observation, there was a guy with a baseball cap and a full beard. He seemed to be friends with the owner. He was walking around barefoot. No flip flops etc. I thought the health department required some kind of footwear in restaurants. Quite frankly I don't want to see bare feet when I'm eating. Not sure why the owner didn't address the situation.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank BeastlyBill
Charleston, West Virginia
“One of the Best Meals at the Beach!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here on a whim while browsing the shops. I am so glad we did! Our waitress was exceptional, and explained all the interesting specials with such detail, that I wondered if she was one of the chefs. Three in our party ordered one of the specials, a lobster grilled cheese. I did not taste it, but they were delighted! The sandwiches were large & beautifully presented. Priced at $9.95 they came with one side. We love the "some kind of noodle" salad. It was pasta with a Greek dressing and feta cheese.
I had another special- the Jimmy Changa, filled with pork belly & pimento cheese for $8.95. Portions here are generous, and it is definitely a menu that you want to eat your way through! We were too stuffed to try a shake, but they have the most interesting flavors- like Key Lime and Red Velvet. Our waitress even offered to let us order one and split it four ways! Who does that? Don't miss this unique dining experience!

1 Thank labsadore
Brunswick, Oh
“Great place for the family”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place is great for families. My family, including 5 grandchildren under the age of 3, had a delicious and reasonably priced meal here last night. The atmosphere is kid friendly and the food was a crowd pleaser. Come hungry and be prepared for large portions. The gourmet burgers were tasty, the pork belly sandwich was phenomenal, and the 'adult' shakes are not to be missed... although you should share them due to their large size. The staff is very friendly and takes to answer any question you might have and will make recommendations if asked. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014