“Excellent breakfast”

Eggs Up Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: In a world of constant change, it’s good to know some things stay the same. At Eggs Up Grill, you can expect a good wholesome breakfast or delightful lunch in a family-friendly atmosphere. From signature peaches and cream waffles to the spicy jalapeño and cheddar burger, you’ll find delicious breakfasts with Southern flair and hearty lunches bursting with flavor. Open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day, Eggs Up Grill is a gathering place for friends and neighbors, as well as an intimate spot for couples and families to share a tasty breakfast or lunch.
Reviewed March 26, 2012

They moved location to a much prettier location in the Piggly wiggly shopping plaza. The place was very busy and we can see why. Very friendly cheerful service, constant coffee topup. We both enjoyed our omlettes, very tasty. Certainly recommend it for breakfast.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Staff is exceptionally friendly and the food is delicious.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Eggs, grits, coffee was good. The sausage was not good.
Thanks

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Big portions, good food. Prepare to wait for a table.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I had a hard time enjoying my food because people were constantly staring at my husband and I. I didn't even finish my meal. I am not sure why people were staring but I did realize the we were the only 2 people of color having a meal!!! I cried the rest of the day. I will not be going back to this place again.

1  Thank PMoye