“Count Your Money!!”

Sam's Corner 3
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Recently moved to Pawley's Island... Sometimes I go by there when I'm in a hurry.... Darryl who works there is a great guy...the guy in there today tried to rip me off and seeemed baffled when I called him out on it- as if I'm the jerk....A fried Bologna sandwich is $4.50 on the menu... I added swiss and asked for it to go.... he tried to charge me $6.80... I understand the cheese is .50 extra... and even if there is a .75 cent to go charge as he claimed- which is a new one to me and is TOTAL BS - then still after tax it would have been less than 6.80- more like 6.15.... he is some crew-cut dude with a beard... I tip well everywhere I go but I don't need some dirt bag helping me out of my money...

Reviewed December 31, 2012

great hot dogs and the double cheese burger was mouthwatering pete is a great cook and goes out of his way to recomend good items and iam from pawleys island

1  Thank Geoff K
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Very Clean place, and love the food, love the hot dogs, and hot wings, the service is great! Love Bob and Darrel, and Brad they all do a wonderful job there. Super clean restrooms!

1  Thank Cookiee T
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Could not believe that' anyone would rate the one in pawleys good. Visited with no one there. Employee outside smoking and came in to fry a terrible hot dog. Greasy, poor quality. Cold draft beer was the highlight but would never return.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Swiss burger is awesome. So is state fair dog. The cook was a guy named bob. Super polite. Will definitely return.

3  Thank Steve C