“Never again, alas”
Review of Carolina Wings & Rib House - CLOSED

Carolina Wings & Rib House
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: UNDER NEW OWNERSHIPWE SPECIALIZE IN WINGS , RIBS, AND BBQ BUT ALSO OFFER SANDWICHES, BURGERS, WRAPS, SEAFOOD, STEAK, SALADS, ETC. WE ARE OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER, 11AM--11PM DAILEY, 7 DAYS A WEEK. WE HAVE A FULL SERVICE BAR WITH HAPPY HOUR DAILEY 4--7 PM. WITH 20 TVS SHOWING ALL THE SPORTS OF THE DAY, YOU WILL BE ASSURED OF THE BEST SEAT AT THE GAME. BEGINNING JUNE 8th,WE WILL BE DELIVERING TO LITCHFIELD BY THE SEA RESORT.
Towson, Maryland
“Never again, alas”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Coming here for all-you-can-eat wings on Monday has been part of our family vacation for several years. Well, this year they have been removed from the menu--although *not* from the web site. The manager declined to honor the web site, and things went downhill from there. Our server was new and made numerous errors and omissions; the real issue, I think, is that she was not up for the intellectual demands of the job. The kitchen also had serious issues. My barbeque was dry and nearly flavorless. Our food made it to the table over the span of nearly half an hour; my daughter's wings--this is supposed to be a wings place--didn't arrive until the rest of us were finished eating. My wife got the manager to comp the meal, but we won't be going back again.

• Visited August 2012
po g, Owner at Carolina Wings & Rib House, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
I want to start by apologizing to you and your family. While it is true that we moved wing nite to Wednesday and put all you can eat ribs on Monday, we understand family traditions are important and want to encourage parents to include carolina wings in those traditions. And you are right, the server was new and did not understand to alert manager to a potential complaint. That was my fault for sending her out before she was 100% ready. She now knows that the manager will do whatever is neccessary to make every patrons visit a happy experience.
If you decide to continue your vacation tradition, please ask for me, (my name is Po), so i may personally apologize. Also, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review.

“Finger Licking Good!!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My family and I were vacationing in Pawleys Island and we lucky enough to eat here during they wing night special. I had the chicken sandwich which was wonderful, but the rest of my family had the wings and ribs. The rib meat literally fell off the bone and they have been raving about the wings ever since!! We will definitely eat here again on our next vacation!

• Visited August 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Disgusting buffet”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Don't bother with visiting this bar if you want to stop by for a quick bite. Buffet is completely disgusting with a cheap salad and boiled wings.

Visited August 2012
Raleigh
“Decent Sports Pub food”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Service was great! Burgers would have been very good if they had been cooked just a bit less. This was the only restaurant in the area open late on a sunday night. we were happy to find.

• Visited July 2012
New York
“Very so so.”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Good svc but the food was the epitome of so so chow. If you have the word ribs in your name, you better be able to mske decent ribs.

• Visited June 2012