“Tasty GF pizza”

Add it.
DeRoMa's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: TripAdvisor lists DeRoMa's Mount Pleasant location.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Eating Gluten Free on vacation can be challenging. I was excited to find gf pizza here. I was told it was personal pan sized. However it was a lot bigger than expected and fed two of us. Food was tasty and service was great!

There are newer reviews for DeRoMa's Pizzeria

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We ordered pizza to be delivered! Good and fast delivery. Nice break from taking whole family out to pricey restaurants!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We ordered wings, salad and pizza. The wings were crispy and the pizza was piping hot. The service was excellent! We will be back next year when we come to Pawley's Island.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The pizza is fine. Nothing spectacular.. Just your average pizza. Based on some of the reviews we read.. We were hoping for something a little more. The service was friendly and the restaurant was pleasant and clean.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Omg, we ordered 7 large pizzas to go, even picked then up.they were a variety of veg. , pepperoni, cheese. I mean pretty basic, but darn they sucked. DRY, flavorless, SALTY, and crust was chewy and tough. Like I said, basic pizza and they managed to totally screw it up. I won't recommend, as a matter of fact I will deter my friends from going there. Overpriced, Garbage product and hungry /unsatisfied group of folks. Too bad, cause we own a home here on pawleys.