Review Highlights
Paid full price and several greens in very bad shape and no mention of it or offer of lower rate for substandard conditi

Love the course just think we should have been told of the bad condition of some of the greens... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2022
dartmanjaxfl
Jacksonville, Florida
via mobile
Too much $ for 6 unplayable greens

Caledonia is a special place, and just driving onto the property gives you a good feeling. BUT... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2022
TGN2014
New Hartford, New York
via mobile

All reviews chowder pro shop mb area true blue driving range immaculate condition myrtle beach area a special place in great shape courses augusta round holes golf layout porch tee
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is one of the most beautiful courses in South Carolina. It is in excellent shape but due to the amount of play the greens are a bit long which causes putting problems for people not used to putting on greens with grain.

Food service is good.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Been to Caledonia golf club several times over the years. Always play golf there when I go on my summer trip to the beach . Golf course is beautiful. Presently sand traps in bad condition. Very scenic. Has one weak hole #9. No practice range located. But course is so beautiful I will continue to play when I go to Myrtle beach.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

If you are a 90s or above golfer DO NOT COME HERE. You will feel very unwelcome and rushed. I am a 90s golfer but I love the sport so I came here to experience my first top level golf course.
When we pulled in we were so excited it’s so beautiful. we got out of the car 20 minutes early and they very rudely said “we’ve been waiting for you” . (One golfer and my girlfriend spectating) we went and checked in and when we got out they said we had to catch up to the 3some in front of us we had to join them no if ands or buts. 3 times the starters and Marshall’s came up to us ON THE FIRST HOLE and said to hurry up and hit theyre waiting. On the way to the hole he followed us to tell us again we had to hurry. This was our first nice course paying $150 a round this is how it starts. Very disappointing. After being coaxed and hurried for another 5 minutes we decided to get a refund and actually leave! this is a prime example of why this sport does not see growth from the general public. If they are so worried about pace of play and they think they are so wonderful please turn it into a private course.

3  Thank asiiaan12
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Great Golf Course, restaurant is open for lunch only but the menu is impressive. Best time to visit is early spring when the azaleas and dogwoods are in full bloom.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the most beautiful and playable courses you will ever come across. It is always in perfect condition and is just challenging enough from the back tees to entertain all levels of golfers without slowing the pace of play. The course also suits mid to high handicap players with the shorter tees. Great design!! A bit pricey but well worth the money.

Date of experience: April 2018