Review Highlights
Paid full price and several greens in very bad shape and no mention of it or offer of lower rate for substandard conditi

Love the course just think we should have been told of the bad condition of some of the greens... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2022
dartmanjaxfl
Jacksonville, Florida
via mobile
Too much $ for 6 unplayable greens

Caledonia is a special place, and just driving onto the property gives you a good feeling. BUT... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2022
TGN2014
New Hartford, New York
via mobile

All reviews chowder pro shop mb area true blue driving range immaculate condition myrtle beach area a special place in great shape courses augusta round holes golf layout porch tee
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2018

I was completely surprised by the excellent condition and layout of this course. Without having played here before I had no problem with where I needed to hit my shots. Friendly staff other than the ranger making a nasty remark on the 9th hole!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Played the course twice the 1st week of November during a week stay in Myrtle Beach. What a treat the course was in excellent condition and so much fun to play. Every hole presents a new challenge and while pretty tough is also very fair. I can see why this course is always 1 of 2 or 3 courses in the area considered the best. Did I mention it is also a beautiful course and exhibits southern charm everywhere you look. Give it a try.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Played the course for the first time in about 2 years and it was in great shape. Every employee I interacted with was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone coming down to Myrtle.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Played this course today with three others. As soon as you pull on to the property you know it’s going to be special. The course is in immaculate condition. The staff was very friendly. I felt like I was playing in the low-country’s version of Augusta. The flower beds, the oak trees, Spanish moss, the water... Everything about this place is wonderful. I have read people talking about the price.. you get what you pay for. You’re not paying to play golf, you’re paying to experience Caledonia.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Over the course of last few years i have visited Myrtle Beach several times for a golf holiday however this was the 1st time I played Caledonia. There are many great courses worth playing but none are better than this one. I would be more than happy to play this track anytime. I am trying to decide what if any course I have enjoyed more. The tee decks, fairways, greens and bunkers were allnin perfect condition. It is not a cheap course to play but worth every dollar. The staff were all very polite and courteous. If you get the chance play it. I know I will be back.

Date of experience: November 2017