Review Highlights
Golf trip

Allway my favorite the reason we come to Myrtle Beach the course is always in great shape and the... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2019
jjdonworth
White Plains, New York
via mobile
Great place to sit on the porch and watch golfer on the 18th hole.

The clubhouse is the old original plantation house that has been renovated. It is situated on the... read more

Reviewed April 30, 2019
JARCharlotte
Charlotte, North Carolina

All reviews myrtle beach chowder mb area live oaks true blue bag drop pro shop food service in perfect condition tee boxes great courses cart path south carolina in excellent shape practice area rice short game
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2018

I was completely surprised by the excellent condition and layout of this course. Without having played here before I had no problem with where I needed to hit my shots. Friendly staff other than the ranger making a nasty remark on the 9th hole!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Played the course twice the 1st week of November during a week stay in Myrtle Beach. What a treat the course was in excellent condition and so much fun to play. Every hole presents a new challenge and while pretty tough is also very fair. I can see why this course is always 1 of 2 or 3 courses in the area considered the best. Did I mention it is also a beautiful course and exhibits southern charm everywhere you look. Give it a try.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Played the course for the first time in about 2 years and it was in great shape. Every employee I interacted with was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone coming down to Myrtle.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Played this course today with three others. As soon as you pull on to the property you know it’s going to be special. The course is in immaculate condition. The staff was very friendly. I felt like I was playing in the low-country’s version of Augusta. The flower beds, the oak trees, Spanish moss, the water... Everything about this place is wonderful. I have read people talking about the price.. you get what you pay for. You’re not paying to play golf, you’re paying to experience Caledonia.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Over the course of last few years i have visited Myrtle Beach several times for a golf holiday however this was the 1st time I played Caledonia. There are many great courses worth playing but none are better than this one. I would be more than happy to play this track anytime. I am trying to decide what if any course I have enjoyed more. The tee decks, fairways, greens and bunkers were allnin perfect condition. It is not a cheap course to play but worth every dollar. The staff were all very polite and courteous. If you get the chance play it. I know I will be back.

Date of experience: November 2017