“Always on the fish”

Inshore Xtreme Fishing Charter
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Pawleys Island
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Welcome to Inshore XtremeFishing Charters Myrtle BeachAre you ready for a great time out on the water with your family and friends? Capt Rob is a professional fishing guide in the Myrtle Beach area, living in beautiful Pawleys Island, South Carolina. Rob has been a resident of the Grand Strand for 21 years and has been fishing these waters for over 20 years. Originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rob moved to the Lowcountry in 1990 and has never looked back. Married to his beautiful wife Kristan with two young children, Spencer and Conrad they all love to get out on the water just like you.If you’re looking for a private Myrtle Beach fishing charter or you are looking to book a group fishing event, look no further because Capt. Rob Beglin is the guide for you. He can accommodate up to tree anglers of all skill levels and has partners in the area who can help with larger groups. Come and enjoy the best inshore fishing Myrtle Beach has to offer in a safe, clean, family friendly environment.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always on the fish”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

My brother and I have been out with rob a few times and we always catch fish. Even though the weather may not be ideal, rob still finds the fish. I can say that I have out around 50 reds in the boat thanks to rob. The boat is set up awesome and is very comfortable to fish out of. Rob knows the waters and the spots that hold schools of fish. Give capt rob a try and you will not regret it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Corey M

Camden, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“CHRISTMAS REDS!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

A great trip on the Sunday before Christmas was just what my son and I wanted….Rob delivered. A great day on the water for an unseasonably warm December day had the fish awake and ready for us. Great time and a limit of reds for a nice Christmas dinner! Thanks again Rob. David and I had a great time.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Matt B
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BACK AGAIN AND LOVIN IT”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is our second time using Capt. Rob's Charter Boat. Our first time was absolutely fantastic, but this time, Capt. Rob really outdid himself! Because this was our second time out my Brother-n-law and I were way more knowledgeable about how things operated, which made our experience that much more enjoyable. Of course Capt. Rob went to spots that just made us look like we had been fishing like this our whole lives! The most exciting part for me is when you get a hookup, then seconds later my Brother-n-law gets a hookup, truly fantastic! Capt. Rob really helped us by putting us onto Bulls, Red Fish, and Sea Trout, so many that we were all worn out by the end of the day. Our experience was like that all 3 days! Capt. Rob is truly worth chartering with, his equipment, professionalism, knowledge of the water and personality really make every moment a great experience. I will be back again!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank David1234758
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Way to go ROB”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Fishing is fishing: BUT WE WERE NOT LET DOWN. On the reds again, its really tough to have to put back fish because of being 1/2 inch to long. But we must protect next years fishing. Seven slotted Reds in the cooler, great eating. Weather was in the 70s, water calm, and with Rob as the helmsman , we were killing them. More than 20 Reds , now that's fishing. This is not our first trip and we will continue to rely on his charter skills to charter with the best :ROB. If thinking about fishing why go anywhere else.

Visited December 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“November Trip”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Went fishing with Capt. Rob and my dad. We had a limited window in which we could go and ended up going on an extremely windy day (NNE >20mph). Even though that was the worst possible direction the wind could be blowing from Rob still put us on fish. We actually did quite well with some nice trout and when we went for reds we caught reds. I couldn't imagine how good we would've done if conditions were better. Great boat control and positioning.

Visited November 2013