“Good times!”

Inshore Xtreme Fishing Charter
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Pawleys Island
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Welcome to Inshore XtremeFishing Charters Myrtle BeachAre you ready for a great time out on the water with your family and friends? Capt Rob is a professional fishing guide in the Myrtle Beach area, living in beautiful Pawleys Island, South Carolina. Rob has been a resident of the Grand Strand for 21 years and has been fishing these waters for over 20 years. Originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rob moved to the Lowcountry in 1990 and has never looked back. Married to his beautiful wife Kristan with two young children, Spencer and Conrad they all love to get out on the water just like you.If you’re looking for a private Myrtle Beach fishing charter or you are looking to book a group fishing event, look no further because Capt. Rob Beglin is the guide for you. He can accommodate up to tree anglers of all skill levels and has partners in the area who can help with larger groups. Come and enjoy the best inshore fishing Myrtle Beach has to offer in a safe, clean, family friendly environment.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good times!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went out on the water in late August with Capt Rob and two of my good friends. We had a great time. The fishing was a little slow, but each of us managed to pull in a couple of fish -- no doubt thanks to Rob's knowledge of the area and his experience from fishing professionally for redfish. Up until the last half hour we didn't think we'd have much to take home and cook that night because all of our fish were over the 23" upper-end of the slot. A friend managed to hook a 20" before we started heading back to the dock.

Can't say enough about Capt. Rob. This guy really, really loves to fish. He was as excited as we were when we hooked up with something, which is saying something considering he probably sees hundreds of fish caught in a month. We were staying in Pawleys Island near his house, so he offered to fillet the fish we had caught if we wanted to follow him back, which we did. He's very personable, knowledgeable, and we had a great time on his boat.

Speaking of his boat, it was organized and clean. No loose hooks or tackle flying around, the rods were stowed and never the way. That may seem like a given, but I've been on boats (non-chartered ones, anyway) that were cluttered and messy. Rob's boat was easy to move around on for all three of us, even with Rob running around doing "guide stuff" behind us while we were fishing. All of his equipment- rods, reels, tackle, etc- was high-quality stuff to the best of my knowledge. And that's a good thing, because these redfish would certainly demolish a cheap rod and reel.

Overall great time. If you're thinking about giving Capt. Rob a call and scheduling a trip, just stop and go do it right now. You won't regret it!

Baghdad, Iraq
“Fishing at its Best!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

There are few words that come to mind when trying to describe the experience that my brother, best friend, and myself had with Capt. Rob on Saturday, August 31, 2013. Excitement, wonder, awe, and simply a blast come to mind when reaching for the vocabulary to use, but there really are no words to describe the fun that we had out on the water for the time that we had with our very friendly boat captain and his favorite fish (the Reds).

The day started out slow, but as the weather heated up, so did the fishing. We each caught fish, and to us they were “monsters”. Being primarily “land-locked” fisherman, the 25+ inch Red Drum dwarfed anything else that we had caught and in comparison, gave us the fight of our lives. The company that Capt. Rob provided was outstanding. If we had not caught a single fish out on the water Saturday, we would have all still had a wonderful time seeing the wildlife and experiencing something that each of us never had before.

Sharks, Stingrays, Dolphins, and various other species of birds and fish visited us throughout the day and being able to just see them made the trip a blast. Capt. Rob’s knowledge of the area and the natural wildlife was remarkable and made for an extremely fun time.

The ease of the trip was unbelievable. I personally have never had such an easy time fishing in my life. In fact, my best friend even commented when we were done “I feel like we have forgotten something.” Due to the fact that we didn’t have to load up poles, bait, or gear after our trip was concluded.

If you are looking for a great time on the water fishing with a guide who knows how to put you on the fish, look no further than Capt. Rob. His easy going attitude and love for fishing is perfect for any skill level of fisherman. His love for catching Red Drum is only matched by his excitement as someone on the boat gets hooked-up with one of those monstrous fish and bringing it in toward the boat. I know that Capt. Rob had just as much fun as we did and his determination to give his guests a great experience shows in his professionalism and demeanor on the boat.

We all three highly recommend Capt. Rob and we all look forward to chartering with him again on our next trip to Pawley’s Island, SC.

Bradford, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Four Hours of Great Fun!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was my first experience of salt water fishing and Rob sure made my day! He is extremely professional but even more friendly and wants you to really enjoy your time on the water. He knows where to find them and my first ever red fish was more fighting fun that I have enjoyed in a long time. To catch a tagged redfish was an experience that I never even knew would take place. In the four hours we never saw another fisherman on the water so we had the place to ourselves. I am looking forward to next summer and hopefully another fishing experience with Rob. Great guy! Great Time!!! Well worth the money!!!!!

Ross Neidich PA resident

Clinton, Connecticut
“Great family fun !!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had a great day on the water with my kids. My son (11) and daughter (12) caught fish, saw dolphins and oystercatchers, as well as the beautiful scenery of the backwaters. The boat ride was fun too! Captain Rob couldn't have been better with my kids. Topped off by a couple of framed pictures of their first Redfish ! Highly recommended.

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfull Day on the Water”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Captain Rob put me, my brother-in-law & nephew on plenty of Redfish in one of the most beautiful fisheries that I've ever seen (McClellanville). We actually caught 4 tagged Redfish! His knowledge of the channels, tides & especially "Red Holes" was 1st rate. I'd recommend Inshore Extreme to any serious fisherman, but also to anyone who wants to get a kid into the game. Cap'n Rob made in fun for all.