“The most fun I've had with a stranger on a boat”

Inshore Xtreme Fishing Charter
Ranked #2 of 9 Tours in Pawleys Island
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Welcome to Inshore XtremeFishing Charters Myrtle BeachAre you ready for a great time out on the water with your family and friends? Capt Rob is a professional fishing guide in the Myrtle Beach area, living in beautiful Pawleys Island, South Carolina. Rob has been a resident of the Grand Strand for 21 years and has been fishing these waters for over 20 years. Originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Rob moved to the Lowcountry in 1990 and has never looked back. Married to his beautiful wife Kristan with two young children, Spencer and Conrad they all love to get out on the water just like you.If you’re looking for a private Myrtle Beach fishing charter or you are looking to book a group fishing event, look no further because Capt. Rob Beglin is the guide for you. He can accommodate up to tree anglers of all skill levels and has partners in the area who can help with larger groups. Come and enjoy the best inshore fishing Myrtle Beach has to offer in a safe, clean, family friendly environment.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Expected to catch some reds. Ended up with a few flounder, sea trout, and red fish. Rob definitely knows where they are and what they want. The most fun I've had fishing with a very knowledgable and friendly captain. I'd recommend to anyone looking for the fight of their lives!

Kurt from Pittsburgh

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went out with Rob after reds and trout, and weren't disappointed. Great guide and a great time. He knows the area, and he knows the fish. We will not hesitate to book another trip with him. We had a blast!

Justin from PA

Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you are wanting to fish inshore for reds, Rob is your man. His expertise is unmatched and he has a vast knowledge of the area. We set out from the launch and were on fish within 20 min. We caught fish one right after the other for 2 hours!!! My son and were completely thrilled and wore out. totally worth the money and no words can express the great time we had. We are going to make this an annual trip from know on. See you next time Rob and thanks a million!!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I booked a trip with Captain Rob when we were on vacation in Pawley's island. My husband has been fishing his whole life but I had only fished 1 or 2 times off a dock and the biggest thing I'd ever caught was smaller than my hand so I was very excited to try out some in-shore fishing. I was very nervous getting on the boat because I'm nervous around water but Captain Rob made me feel very comfortable and safe. The first couple of casts were slow with little activity as we were waiting for the tide to roll in but Rob was persistent that our patience would pay off and he was right! About an hour in, I decided to take a water break and Rob made sure to keep throwing my cast line out to make sure we didn't miss anything and 30 seconds later, he had a bite! He quickly handed the poll to me and let me reel the fish in. It was a 27 inch red fish! I was blown away. I swear he has the magic touch. We caught several more fish and then things slowed down for a little while so we transfered to another spot. No luck there but got to ride around on the boat a little which was a nice break for me. We went back to our original spot and then things really turned around for me. I caught 4 fish in a row from cast to reel in which was very fulfilling since I didn't cast the original fish I caught. It was Rob's goal for the day to get me to catch a fish from cast to reel in and he sure delivered! My husband caught several fish consistently throughout the day and I think we ended up around 20 fish for the 4 hour tour. And it wasn't all just about the fishing, Rob was very personable and we enjoyed talking with him for hours on the boat. I think that's very important in a captain and he's a great person to spend the afternoon with. Overall we had a great time and we would definitley recommend Rob's tour to anyone looking for a great fishing experience. We hope to come back one day and book him again as well!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Capt Rob took my wife and I out fishing and my goal was for my wife to catch fish. Not only did she catch fish but caught her biggest fish yet. I judge a captain on three criteria: 1) Results 2) Knowledge 3) Personality. We definitely got the results and this was also as a result of his knowledge and persistence. The third criteria is often more important than the results as you don't want to be stuck on a boat for 4+ hours with someone who is boring or a jerk. Capt Rob does not disappoint. He is a friendly individual who is laid back and easy to talk to and you can tell he genuinely wants his clients to have a good time. Will not hesitate to book another trip the next time we are in the area.