“Excellent!!”

Perrone's Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Menu is world cuisine with a Mediterranean focus. Craft cocktail bar with a ridiculous liquor selection. 100+ beers. Incredible wine list. In-house aged usda prime beef. Sous vide cooking. Separate Tapas and small plates menu from around the world. Fresh proteins, not frozen. Local fish and beef, wild only salmon in season (NO FARM RAISED FISH!). Berkshire and Iberico pork. Organic, all natural, no growth hormones, no additives. Many gluten free choices.
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Perrone's but it won't be our last!! Atmosphere was lovely and service was excellent but the food was outstanding. Everyone in our party of seven loved their meals! Would especially recommend the lobster risotto. Be sure to save room for dessert!

1  Thank Rebecca N

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I wrote a review for our dining experiences for two consecutive nights at Perrone's last week. When I just checked my review, it showed only 4 stars. I gave it 5 stars, and would have given it even more if I had the choice. So again I recommend that you go and experience fine dining at its very best!

1  Thank Eileenbridgetgrubb
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The food was absolutely flawless! From the appetizers to the main course to the dessert! I highly recommend the short ribs and the chocolate cayenne pepper creme brulee. Its very rare to find Ice Wine on a menu, so that was very exciting as well. The owner has an intense passion for food which clearly reflects in the menu and the ambiance of the restaurant. I will be telling everyone to go check out this restaurant and cannot wait to go back!!

1  Thank JenJer123
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I live locally, and can not say enough positive things about Perrone's Fine Dining! The owners, Eileen and Steve Perrone have mastered their passion for gourmet dining in an atmosphere that is both easy on the eyes and upbeat and chic!
The food is so amazing that we dined there 2 nights in a row. The first night was with dear friends from Ringwood, NJ who know great food from fine restaurants all over the world. They ordered escargot and tuna tartar to start and then the grouper special and crab cake followed by the chocolate creme broiler with a 'kick' and they were WOWED by every morsel. My husband and I had the Caesar Salad, crab cakes and scallops souffle -- all to die for!
On the following evening, we were treated by our daughter and son-in-law who hail from Seattle and are also expert restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I just enjoyed one of the best meals I have ever had. The outside of Perrone's may lead some drivers to pass by, but don't do it. The interior is a surprise. It is warm and inviting, and makes you comfortable from the moment you arrive. The wine and beer lists are extensive. We ordered the small plate of short ribs and a knife was not necessary. The ribs were accompanied by mushroom polenta and flash fried carrots....every mouthful was a delight. Our meal started with the appetizer special, burrata cheese accompanied by pesto, sun dried tomatoes and olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping It set the tone for a memorable meal. I have never written a review before, but could not pass up the opportunity to share my experience.

1  Thank Roseswiat