“In love with Perrone's!”

Perrone's Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Menu is world cuisine with a Mediterranean focus. Craft cocktail bar with a ridiculous liquor selection. 100+ beers. Incredible wine list. In-house aged usda prime beef. Sous vide cooking. Separate Tapas and small plates menu from around the world. Fresh proteins, not frozen. Local fish and beef, wild only salmon in season (NO FARM RAISED FISH!). Berkshire and Iberico pork. Organic, all natural, no growth hormones, no additives. Many gluten free choices.
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Vacation 2013 featured trying new things. Our gastric adventures took us to Perrone's. We were pleased to find they accepted reservations and we were seated immediately upon arriving. The food was superb. I had the pork tenderloin small portion. And the cheesecake was unbelievable! I plan to return. :-)

4  Thank trishsc

Reviewed June 24, 2013

ONE OF THE BEST IN SOUTH CAROLINA. From the time we walked in until desert this was one of the best meals we have had in SC. Great Appetizers, great wines, super selection of entrees and all deserts are home made. I intend to make this one that i will come back to time after time.

2  Thank 1sambeau
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were recommended to have dinner here and were not disappointed. REALLY REALLY GREAT meal. Thank you for a wonderful time. We will be back for sure.

2  Thank Mj K
Reviewed June 18, 2013

No mater what you pick off the menu, you will be able to find a beer or wine to match. I have never seen a wider selection.

I had to Kobe beef sliders. The 3 of them together made the size of a hamburger. Very tasty and topped with melted cheddar and bacon. It came with a side of duck fat fried French fries. I can honestly say they are the best fries I have ever had. Crisp outside and soft inside. Lightly salted. Also came with a side of slaw and kosher pickle.

My lunch date had the soft shell fish tacos. Described as very flavorful. Came with a la creama dipping sauce.

For dessert we split an Aztec chocolate creme brûlée. Just a hint of cayenne added to give a slight heat after taste. An awesome dessert that is worth the trip alone.

The atmosphere was very pleasant with all the art work. Wait staff very nice.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner there last night. We sat at the bar where we usually sit. Most wins is on a system that pours from a tap that keeps the wine fresh. K had a Cab and I had a Red Chimay Belgium ale. Unique wines and beers. We started with a arugula salad and a asparagus salad - both were outstanding. We both ordered the lobster risotto. It was creamy, rich, perfect portion and a fair amount of lobster. We finished it off with burnt sugar vanilla ice cream and the lady had a glass of sherry. Perfect meal. The owners are hands on and can be seen throughout assisting and providing answers regarding all menu items. It is not inexpensive. It the service and quality are always top notch. I would also recommend every entree cooked sous vide. Always tender and juicy.