“Food is good...But I don't think I will return”

Perrone's Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Menu is world cuisine with a Mediterranean focus. Craft cocktail bar with a ridiculous liquor selection. 100+ beers. Incredible wine list. In-house aged usda prime beef. Sous vide cooking. Separate Tapas and small plates menu from around the world. Fresh proteins, not frozen. Local fish and beef, wild only salmon in season (NO FARM RAISED FISH!). Berkshire and Iberico pork. Organic, all natural, no growth hormones, no additives. Many gluten free choices.
xoangelxoabbs
“Food is good...But I don't think I will return”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place is so so... I ordered a side salad for take out with shrimp salad on top, it was TINY and was $9. The lady behind the counter was complaining to her coworkers about how busy she was and how she couldn't do everything herself very loudly, which was offputting. I had to remind her I was waiting for my tiny salad after about 15 mins.... The salad just sitting there waiting. I was not impressed. The food was good though, which is good. Maybe I just came on a bad day.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Cupcake985

Savannah, Georgia
“A Gem at Pawleys Island”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Don't miss Perrone's in Pawleys Island. Perrone's tempts guests with an innovative, varied, delicious menu--something for everyone. We enjoyed octopus carpaccio, a very good Caesar salad, cheese ravioli in a light sauce and a perfectly cooked sliced strip steak with crispy onion straws. A great meal! Adding to the dining experience are experienced servers, a sleek decor and a terrific wine selection. Perrone's is a gift you should give to yourself and your friends--you will return again and again--we do!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank dean424
“Best food, atmosphere, and wine in town!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Everything was fresh and from scratch. Fabulous mussels! Most amazing steak! My husband and I were unsure of what wine to get with our meal. Jason the bartender was their wine sommelier picked out a beautiful Brunello Di Montalcino. All around perfect night! My new favorite place!

1 Thank Kat353Sc
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

First of all, the space is just beautiful! It is warm, cozy and inviting. If you love mussells you must have them! They are served in a marinara broth with lovely bread to soak it up with. Then onto the crabcake! If you want beef, try the filet. Fish tacos are very good with the right amount of heat. The One Hope Zin is so yummy! We go at least once a week!

• Visited May 2012
Bloomingdale, NJ
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband, sister and husband had stopped in to Perrone's yesterday for only a glass a wine and an appetizer and then decided to stay for dinner. Our server recommended the burrata, which was fabulous and was shared by the four of us. Our husbands had half a duck and my sister and I had the small plate chicken raviolis which was plenty and delicious. The decor and atmosphere of the market is so different then other eateries. We cannot wait to return.

• Visited April 2012