“Super salad bar and quick pizza on the buffet”
Review of Massey's Pizza

Massey's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This salad bar is the kind that is leveled up with beets, beans, sprouts, broccoli, etc. The wait can be long if you order a pizza, so I always go for the buffet and get a sampling of what is out. the crust is ultra thin and the sauce is savory not sweet. Perfect combination for me especially if I am hunger and short on time. Big tv's are not my thing, but it gives you a sports bar feel and is kid-friendly.

There are newer reviews for Massey's Pizza

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had to order at a counter and then wait for your food, which was bad and expensive. There really were no servers. I was given warm white wine and had to clean up my own plates, which were paper. I do not like to say bad things about restaurants, but stay away.

2  Thank SK06475
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I'm a pizza snob and trust me there just isn't any good pizza in South Carolina, I've searched for it and its just not here, till Masseys.... I love EVERYTHING about this place and more. I drive over an hour to get here but well worth the trip, everytime I visit friends who live in Willbrook I order Masseys take out. Those crying about the wait.... You just can't rush perfection!!! Id wait two hours for a pizza from this place soooo worth it!!!

1  Thank thegirlbilly
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We ate here twice during our week at Litchfield because our kids loved the pizza. Fast and easy and full of pepperoni just like the picture.

The staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions for sight-seeing and directions. A must do when you travel to Pawleys Island or Litchfield.

Great value

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Went once over a year ago and won't go back. Pizza sauce was tasteless and the crust like cardboard. The open salid bar was almost empty and not very appealing.