I have stayed at the Oceanfront Litchfield Inn for the past 35 years and I
have seen the good and the bad over the years. Over the past few years, I noticed that the hotel was in need of some repairs. My family and I just stayed at Litchfield Inn and had 4 rooms and we were very pleased with our rooms and the amount of work that had been done to repair and update the facility. Everything was very neat and clean. We were also very impressed with the staff members that were working at the front desk because they were very helpful and courteous and were very accommodating.
While I was there I met Fred (The General Manager) and Wayne (The Assistant General Manager) who were also very nice and took the time to introduce themselves and to thank me for staying at their hotel. They both told me that they had only been working at the Litchfield Inn for the past 2 months and that the hotel is under new ownership and that they are continuing to update the hotel. I was so happy to hear this because it is such a wonderful place to visit. The next day, Wayne hand-delivered a bouquet of flowers to me in my room, with a thank you card signed by the entire staff. The card read “Thank you for the past 20+ years and many more to come.”
I have brought my children here since they were young and now my grandchildren are staying here year after year, as well. It is like a 2nd home for us and we care a lot for this place. I love to stay at the Litchfield Inn and I often talk to other guests there and they tell me that they have been staying here and bringing their families to stay each year as well. There are some rooms that still need some work and that need to be updated and from what I was told the new owners are working with their homeowners to make sure that the updates and work get done soon. I love what they are doing throughout the hotel to make it a better place to stay.
I am very passionate about the Litchfield Inn and I can tell that the managers are as well. I told them that I was coming on here and posting a good comment.
It makes my heart feel good to share my happiness and my love for this
I want you all to know that the Oceanfront Litchfield Inn is a great place
to stay. The scenery is breathtaking and their beach is beautiful. The hotel is peaceful and quaint and I love the ambience. I really love the Litchfield Inn and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island