2,082 results
All reviews cabana cafe tower room continental breakfast myrtle beach screened in porch bagels on site ocean view first floor get away great beach love this place rocking chairs off season beach access chris poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here with 7 other couples for a weekend. Room 146 was absolutely disgusting! Carpet was old and looked filthy, floor in kitchen had big gaps between the planks, exposed wires coming out of, I think, the phone lines, every time you would move in the beds they made a squeaky noise, I could go on and on. Housekeeping left big bags of dirty laundry outside our room. The other rooms our friends stayed in were much better, so it may be that individuals own the rooms but the Inn should keep up with how the rooms look. We went to front desk and they told us the Inn was full so we couldn’t switch. If it were not for the fact we were there with a group we would have left and stayed elsewhere.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jeff W, General Manager at The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am very sorry you did not have the experience you deserved and assure you we will do anything in our power to remedy any situation. It seems that we have some areas to improve on and I can assure you I have taken your comments very serious to make sure we get these type of issues are remedied. I feel that this is not a common occurrence and would very much like the opportunity to prove we can provide an enjoyable vacation experience for you and your family. I would love the chance to speak with you further about this situation at your convenience. Please contact me at (843) 237-4211 at your convenience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at The Litchfield Inn. We paid close to $200 per night (for 2 nights). Our room was small, smelled strange, had a gritty faux wood linoleum floor (no carpet), no kitchenette as advertised, only plastic cups. The restaurant was closed while we were there. My husband and I decided we really did not want to spend another night in this down at the heels inn and dumpy room. We checked out early and were reimbursed for the second night. I will have to say that the staff were very nice and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Please contact me at (843) 237-4211 at your convenience.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

We have stayed at this 'resort' several times over the years. It has changed management, and it's clear they are cutting corners to make money. They no longer clean the rooms daily, only offering fresh towels. (We were told by the office that this is a change that is 5 years old, which is a lie) The kitchens are ill equipped with basics such as salt/pepper, daily coffee & supplies, other condiments--this used to be part of the package. The room is in need of repair, with holes in the walls and a leaking bathroom faucet that we had to keep a towel around. All shops on the premises except Starbucks are closed.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback, After reviewing your comment we have realized that you have made a review for the wrong location. We do not have a Starbucks on property however I know the hotel down the street does. Also we have had the same management for 10+ years.
I am still sorry you had that experience at any location and I hope that next time you could come stay with us as we still have daily service :)
Please let me know how I can help.

Regards,
Jeff Wood, CHA

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

When we first arrived I really was not what we expected of Carmen who checked us in went over and above to move us to a room that was better suited for us! she made the switch easily and effortlessly for a which we greatly appreciated it!
Service at this inn was superb we could not have asked for a better visit!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us, we take great pride in our property and strive to provide an excellent vacation experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Hope to see you and your family again on your next trip!

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I have returned there over and over because of many reasons, the sea being one . But the service and the restaurants there are outstanding. It is a great place to relax and have your great meals all in one place. Also close to fun and beautiful sites if you choose to be out and about. ❤️ Litchfield Inn!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jeff W, General Manager at The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019