I loved the location away from the bustle of Myrtle Beach. Hotel is right on the ocean. Our room was an updated lodge room.It had a fridge and microwave..nice decor. Breakfast was included. The dining room needed serious updating. My friends stayed in the towers on the ocean....really dated. It looked like the hotel was in the process of updating the property. The restaurants at Murrells Inlet were excellent. Great happy hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island