Yes, it's true the Inn is in need of an update and renovation. So if you want a 5 star hotel this may not be the best for you. However, you will not find a better place to stay on the beach for views and price!! If you don't want to break the bank this is the place for you. Highly suggest staying on the 6th floor corner room. Waking up to a wall of glass overlooking the beautiful ocean. Balcony to sit and listen to the waves and watch the sunrise. How perfect! And this room had a refrig, coffee maker, sink, recliner, king bed, table and chairs. Really great way to spend some down time, relax and explore Pawleys Island and the surrounding areas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island