When our family needs a beach break, this is our very favorite place to come. My first visit was in the 1960's when I was 8 years old - I loved it then, and still do. You cannot beat it for a beachfront location. We always stay in one of the second-floor 2-bedroom units in the main building - room numbers 200 and 227. Of these two, room 227 seems to have been renovated more recently. Both have two bedrooms, two baths, full kitchen, living room. And the best part - a huge screened-in porch right smack on the ocean - not fifty yards from the sand. You can "sit on the beach" without having to leave the room. Our rooms are always clean, the staff is very friendly. We have never eaten at the hotel, as we love the local restaurants close by. We love the hotel for its proximity to Huntington Beach State Park, which is wonderful for birdwatching and alligator viewing, Pawley's Island for the Hammock Shops, and Murrell's Inlet for the local seafood. Try it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island