Very disappointed in our room. We also had room 329. We couldn't wait to see our room, We assumed that we would have a room that looked like the photo's on the website. After checking in and getting to the room we opened the door and was SHOCKED with what we saw. How can this room be a part of Litchfield Inn??? The room was not clean, smelled musty, mildew all over the bathroom. The carpet was dirty, we wouldn't even walk on it with our barefeet. This room/unit is very over priced. The decor was dated back to the 70's. This room/unit is terrible. Would not recommend staying in this unit. The next morning we did talk to the Manager and we moved to another unit that was nicer, however the decor was still dated. Lithcfield needs to require owners to maintain their units in an acceptable condition. If the owner does't meet the criteria Litchfield should REFUSE to rent the unit. We will not stay here again. The location and the beach here is great. It is a shame that owners of these unit's at Litchfield Inn are giving it a bad name. Some ONE at this Inn needs to take charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island