All reviews front desk nice hotel grocery store shopping center across the street myrtle beach convenient location complimentary breakfast brookgreen gardens king room murrells inlet yogurt huntington beach state park inns pond georgetown housekeeping courses
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Overall good stay, very well kept hotel and rooms with friendly staff. Nothing extra to speak about, in terms of perks I would say reliably average. It was noisy even for a hotel environment, heard walking in the halls, and talking through walls. Beware the a/c and room climate is all or nothing, seems to be hot or freezing.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019

Nice, quiet a accommodations. Updated facilities, nice people, great location if doing business or visiting the South Strand and/or Georgetown. Also, great proximity to good restaurants. Will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Hampton Inn is fast becoming a favorite chain for my wife and me. I stay in Hamptons when I can on business. So we booked this Hampton on the basis of prior experience in other locations.

Between the hotel and nearby highway 17 is a lake with a beautiful fountain. There are lots of trees around on the approach to the hotel. So it's a nice setting.

We had a two-queen room with a roomy bathroom. It all seems to have been renovated recently. The room itself was spacious enough, but it lacked places to sit down, other than the desk. I'm just trying to imagine four people in this room, trying to just hang out and read or watch TV. Not pretty.

Both beds were hard as a rock. I'm a side sleeper, and both shoulders were really painful midway through the night.

One place where Hampton Inns seem to all excel is the complimentary breakfast. This Hampton had THE best yet. There were pre-made omelets with small bits of green pepper, Canadian bacon, fresh fruit, yogurt, the usual assortment of cold cereals and oatmeal, waffles, bagels, all kinds of carbs. So why am I raving about pre-made omelets? I'm not really raving. More like saying that for a comp breakfast, this Hampton has one of the best around.

Overall, this Hampton Inn is a good value.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful and the location was perfect! The beach is close, fresh coffee is served 24 hours a day and a complimentary breakfast is offered.

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond Member. In the area for Golf Channel AmTour tournaments at True Blue and Caledonia Golf & Fishing Club. Called ahead and asked if I could drop off my luggage early since I was playing a practice round of golf on Friday before the weekend event. When I arrived I was told my room wasn’t ready but they would check to see if a similar room was available. They upgraded me to a suite which was great. Nice clean and fresh room. WiFi service easy to connect but was annoying because I would receive a “your not connected to the internet” message a number of times each time I was using my phone or iPad because it kept disconnecting. The breakfast was below par with limited choices and the egg/bagel wasn’t fresh or hot.
Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was excellent. WiFi was not great. Located near restaurants and golf courses. I’ll return.

Trip type: Traveled solo