Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield
Best Western Pawleys Island(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
$110
$106
BestWestern.com
The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
$179
Rodeway Inn(Pawleys Island)
$59
True Blue Golf Resort(Pawleys Island)
$158
Orbitz.com
Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
$212
$159
$119
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Inlet Sports Lodge(Murrells Inlet)
$149
TripAdvisor
$89
$95
The Pelican Inn(Pawleys Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desknice hotelgrocery storethe breakfast areamyrtle beachstay there againconvenient locationfitness roomcomfortable bedscomplimentary breakfaststate parkisland areabrookgreen gardensenjoyed our stayyogurtmurrells inleta great place to stay
Reviewed July 11, 2009

My husband and I came here for a brief stopover after he had been at a conference in Myrtle Beach.

This hotel is clean and well cared for. The room is spacious and inviting. There is a microfridge and microwave in the room. The internet access is complimentary and is really good. We are in room 302 and the only reason that I do not reccomend this particular room is because there is no view out of the window. It is blocked by part of the building. Disappointing, just ask for a different room.
The check in experience was great. The staff was professional and friendly. We have not had breakfast yet but I had to write this review. After seeing the room my husband had at the Hilton resort in Myrtle Beach this room is so much better it is almost hard to believe.

The location may not be ideal for many, it is not on the beach, however, everything here is so nice that if you were to use this hotel I cannot believe that you could have a bad experience. There are pictures of Pawley's Island in our room and there is a great map picture in the elevator. The elevator is not slow and it is clean.
There are cute photos on each of the room numbers outside of the rooms(they made me want to walk down the hallway and look at them all).
The front of the hotel has a pretty pond with a bench and beautiful trees which make it hard to leave the property. I just wanted to sit out front and look around. This place was a treat to visit I and it was reasonably priced. I would come here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank M R
Reviewed September 21, 2008

We stayed one night there. Very pretty setting near upscale golf courses and beautiful beaches. Very nice, large room with a refrigerator and microwave. Quiet and nice staff.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank uconn1huskies
Reviewed August 4, 2007

Beautiful grounds live oak trees dripping spanish moss, palm trees and flowers. Loved the begging turtles in the pond in front of the hotel. The front desk employees were extremely friendly and competent. The room was perfect -clean, very comfortable beds, beautiful bedding, free wi-fi, fair sized refrigerator and microwave, and spotless bathroom. The breakfast included fresh fruit, biscuits, muffins, pastries and more. The eggs with cheese were hard and unappetizing but the coffee was good. I would recommend this hotel highly and I look forward to staying there again.

Stayed: August 2007
3  Thank plant-nut
Reviewed June 26, 2007

We stayed at this location twice - before and after we checked into / out of the beach house we had rented for the week. If you're looking for a great place to stay, this is it! The rooms are clean, staff is friendly and the breakfast is great. The rooms have a nice sized fridge (which we needed for bottles/milk for our little guy), as well as a microwave, and a sizeable desk if you need to make calls, etc. Rooms were a good size, bathrooms were clean, and they provided a crib for our toddler - no charge (unlike other places that wanted to charge). We called a couple of months in advance to book and they were too expensive... we walked in and asked if there was availability when we arrived and the room rate was $20 cheaper a night (also provide AAA discounts). I would definitely stay at this hotel again... great location, quiet... just a great experience overall.

• Stayed: June 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Katoblitzo
Reviewed June 21, 2007

This is a nice hotel. My only complaint is my non-smoking room had bed pillows that smelled like smoke. The location is easy to get to and there's a grocery store, gas station and golf courses nearby. The free hot breakfast was a nice treat. The Friday morning I was there, the scrambled eggs had a lot of ham mixed in and it was pretty tasty. The microwave and frige in my room was a nice touch even though they were not used. Toiletries were minimal but I had my own. The TV had a lot of channels, which are usually at a minimal at most hotels. The walls aren't too thick and I heard my neighbors at one point making out. I would recommend this hotel even though I thought the $125 rate per night was a little high for a Hampton Inn. I admit, the staff was very friendly and I felt as if we were in the better location of Pawley's Island.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Isky