As soon as I got to the hotel there was no one upfront it took 5min before the women saw me. When I checked in she looked at my ID and said his don't even look like you. On the way in there was a really big water bug which looks like a roach. Then room I got was a king bed no smoking room. It smelled really bad in the room and the carpet was really dirty. The shower was so bad I kept my shoes on. I hope the bed was clean but if not I turned the air on high and put on long clothes and kept on socks in the middle of the summer. If I had to do my vacation over again I would stay in charleston and drive to the beach every morning because hotels there are so nice and about the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN! Our newly renovated 63 room hotel comes complete with clean, high-quality rooms, excellent customer service, and a competitive price. We are located in a quiet part of Georgetown County, 20 miles from Myrtle Beach. We will quickly become your home away from home. Conviently located across the street from the famous The Fresh Market. We are minutes away from the famous Pawleys Island Hammock shop and other unique little shops, as well as several golf courses. The BEST WESTERN features top-notch amenities for the convenience of guests. Our hotel is also located just 30 miles from Myrtle Beach International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Pawleys Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Pawleys Island Hotel Pawleys Island
- Holiday Inn Pawleys Island
- Pawleys Island Holiday Inn